Chapter 6

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon:"are you really sure youre going to help us? because i don't think we'll be--"

Qri:"should i call him? i know what you mean by that" he then grab his phone before dialing a number

 

Jiyeon whose furrowing her eyebrows to this Lee Qri, starts to look at the files she's holding to. With Boram whose completely worried about her job, and with the guilt she felt right now, it would be great to accept his offer. But, why would they believe in him that fast?

 

Qri:"oh" he starts "hello" then giggles

 

She closed the files then observe that guy again. He's cute and attractive indeed, and i guess is not that hard to let Soyeon fall in love to him. But she's not that easy, and its really hard to pursuade her though.

 

Qri:"i'll be coming up and visit you there for some reason, may i?" he then asked, talking to his phone "and by the way, there's someone who wanted to talk to you" then slowly went his way to Jiyeon and Boram

 

Boram whose pouting, still feel uneasy with the atmosphere right now, giving her dependence to Jiyeon. 

 

Qri:"here" he hands his phone "talk to KKS" then grins

Jiyeon:"uh.." she grabs his phone then starts "hello?"

"are you the representative recently?" he then directly asked

Jiyeon:"ahmm..y-yes" she responded

"im sorry i didn't even waited for you, its just that, you know my bad day" then laughs "you can start your presentation in my office together with your partner"

Jiyeon:"thank you so much sir!"

"nah my pleasure, there must be some emergency happened that's why youre late right?"

 

This is totally weird. Like, i know this KKS, he's very a strict person but all of a sudden, his kind towards an ordinary employee like me?

 

Qri:"soo" he clears his throat "should we go now and start to solve your businesses with him?" then smiles

Boram:"sure! thank you so much!" then grins 

 

Qri went out first then Jiyeon and Boram followed. Seeing him opening that luxurious car made them think that this guy is somehow..

 

 

a rich guy?

 

Qri:"come in" then retorts

Jiyeon:"oh..t-thank you" 

 

Boram silently went in as well as Jiyeon. Thinking of the fact that this unknown man suddenly offers help to them, just for her bestfriend? This man probably, or totally in love with Soyeon... Anyway, let's just see.

 

They headed their way in front of a classy building, Jiyeon whose peeking on the window, saw one of the the bellboy coming his way to them. Jiyeon then looks around, and she found out that its a big classy hotel. The bellboy opened the car door and lead her to get out with his pleasant expression on his face.

 

Bellboy:"have some baggage madam?" he then asked

Jiyeon:"ahmm nothing" she responded

 

Boram went out first, then stands beside Jiyeon for she felt nervous all the time. Jiyeon who was still observing to Qri, furrowed her eyebrows as she saw some employees kept on bowing to him.

 

Man:"good morning sir" bowed 45 degrees on him "Mr. Kim asks me to take you there with your guess" then added

Qri:"yeah i know" he smiled

Man:"and he said to discuss the other projects with you in your free time sir" then bows again

 

What is this guy? Why are this men speaking to him politely?

 

Qri:"thats good though" then starts to walk in "follow me girls" then grins

Boram:"do you know what i'm thinking right now?" she asked, whispering to Jiyeon

Jiyeon:"yeah, i think..."

 

 

Hyomin who recently visited his father, went back home and starts to take some rest. Taking some rest for he got tired playing with his father. Basketball, baseball and any other sports his father liked the most. His father may have some illness, but his too strong to fight for it, and playing sports and having daily exercises makes him feel healthy at all. The only fact that he hates the most about his dad is that he wont take his medicines if his mother wont let him do and give him some hit, literally not that strong one but his mother was powerful enough to make his dad weak.

 

His dad helped their family business too, its just that doctors once said that they should never give him so much stress or depression for his own good. He may be some kind of a jerk, but the only person who he's afraid of, was his grandmother, his father's mother. She may be very weak to her appearance because of her age, but she's way too strong with hitting people's with her  black steel cane. It scares them a lot. But definitely, like father like son, so Hyomin was a bit stubborn child to his parents. So that's why he got many hits from her and he tried his best to be never hitted again...

 

Hyomin then washed himself up, slowly sitting on the couch then opens his laptop. Clicking the Microsoft word then starts to type some,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter