Chapter 3

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin went to his house again, but sadly with Jiyeon right now. The deal they had decided makes him wants to kill himself for doing it, like, she's going to live with him for over, a few months? Like for real? He really needs to rebuild her dream house as soon as possible, to make her stay away from his calm life and...and its his all fault anyway. He asked his self, what would it feels like to live with someone, whose a brave girl, with her annoying voice that makes him pisses off? But well, she has a graceful smile though, and those rare stunning eyes of hers make him mesmerize a bit. Hyomin then sigh as he realize what he had just think about her right now. Like what is he actually thinking right now?

 

Hyomin:"get out" he starts

Jiyeon:"could you treat me a little nicer?" she raise her left eyebrow

Hyomin:"aishh" he went out first from his car then waited her to come out "hurry!"

Jiyeon:"aigoo, hot-tempered" she rolls her eyes before coming out from his car

 

He then starts to open his door, slowly taking some few steps then turns his head to Jiyeon whose standing behind him.

 

Hyomin:"just promise me one thing"

Jiyeon:"what?"

Hyomin:"don't you ever dare to make some noise or something, i don't want to hear your loud voice here"

Jiyeon:"oh really? fine then" she then starts to enter to his house

 

Jiyeon pauses, seeing his house full of luxurious stuffs, the sala with the big flat screen tv, the beautiful paintings on the walls with its classy colors, the air conditioning that makes the surroundings,like, hits to its negative spot that she felt cold instantly. The fresh flowers on the small brown table beside the big black piano with some music notes on it. The over all designs makes it even look more perfect with the black tiles on the floor, which its sparks like it makes her don't want to step on it. The round ladder design with its dark blue color makes the whole thing, inside the house, like should we call it beyond a dream house? Jiyeon frowned, taking time to observe this beautiful house of his. She then face him, forgetting something she needs to do...

 

Hyomin:"what again?"

Jiyeon:"i need to go out for some important matters" she smiled

Hyomin:"then go!" he responded quickly

Jiyeon:"don't you dare make fun of me or i'll going to do what i had just told you earlier" then pouts

Hyomin:"as if i would?" then scoffs

 

Jiyeon was going to went out when she notice some small being running towards her, with its big black eyes, its tongue hangs out from his mouth then barks.

 

"ruff!ruff!ruff!" while running

 

Jiyeon:"oh!" she suprisingly smiled "you have a dog?" then asked

Hyomin:"none of your business"

 

She then squat down, patting the dogs head rapidly.

 

Jiyeon:"how cute..." she pouts "what's his name?"

Hyomin:"youngmini" he responded, in a force way

Jiyeon:"youngmini?mini?" she asked back "why would you named him HYOMIN, he's the same as yours, having those creepy smiles" then laughs

Hyomin:"what did you say?" he widened his eyes

Jiyeon:"nothing, i need to go now"

Hyomin:"go hurry!" he then lifts the dog whose  on his face

 

Jiyeon then smiled, walking away then backs again as she remembered something, that is more important

 

Jiyeon:"where's my room by the way?"

Hyomin:"your room?" he smirks "you're just going to sleep in the couch anyway"

Jiyeon:"what?!" she responded "don't tell me you want to be in jai---"

Hyomin:"fine! fine!" he insists "im going to give you, stupid" then added

Jiyeon:"how rude" she shook her head slowly "but good boy" then leaves

 

She then went out, then burst to laugher as she realize what she had just done. That guy is somehow an arrogant one, but somehow a good choice to pester to. Wait, did i just say pester him? How rude of me. Well, im doing this to punish him, for burning my dream just like that. And i guess, my life will be even more funny while i live with this guy..

 

 

 

With this lonely and horrible guy. Tsk.

 

 

A few hours later, Jiyeon went to Soyeon's house again to asks something. She forget she has nothing right now, like clothes and any other stuff a girl needed. Soyeon came back to her house and saw Jiyeon whose waiting for her at the gate, making an unhappy expression. Right after she let her in and as a bestfriend, Soyeon did lend her some clothes then asked her if everything is okay.

 

Jiyeon:"don't worry, he compensated me"

Soyeon:"he should, his a rich guy though"

Jiyeon:"anyways, thank you for the clothes, i love you so much Soyeon" then hugs her

Soyeon:"nah, my pleasure" then winks

 

Jiyeon felt blessed having a friend like her. She don't give that much care to others, and sometimes she was not exceptional, but believe me she has a kind-hearted heart i've ever knew. Like she really is, its just that she chooses who to act with. Soyeon is really a choosy person. With her straight-forward words and most likely, i used to it.

 

Jiyeon then went home, not actually her home but since she'll live there, she'll going to call it as her 'home'. And as usual, Hyomin treated her like he did before. Its like everytime they met, the World War 3 will be happening to his house. Exchanging some death glares then replying with their cold tones makes the war even hotter. Acting like a cat and a dog, fighting.

 

And finally Jiyeon can rest herself up. But Hyomin never did lead her where her room is...

 

 

Early in the morning, Jiyeon wakes up and did prepare herself to work again. She was having a nice dream but suddenly she wakes up then her expression from angelic, turns to a frowned one. She head her way to the kitchen, glimpsing at the window side making her gasps. That rich guy has a cool backya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter