Chapter 17

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were two teenagers at the back seat. The older girl did an eye contact to her younger brother who recently went late to celebrate his birthday party in a club with his friends. Letting out a sigh as she knows her brothers ego wont let her explain anything to him, and it makes her worried for she just then all wanted to discipline this brother of hers.

 

Girl:"you should've told me you were going out, now you'll be all messed up if ever mom knew about this" she retorts, slowly turning her head on the window "do you know its late right now?"

Boy:"they wouldn't let me if i told them either" he responded, still with his cold look 

Girl:"because its late, and you do know how scary it is to go out with this kind of hour"

Boy:"im having such a nice party at the club but you did appear and drag me here to ruin it"

Girl:"you are seriously.." she pauses, did let out a big sigh again "I've warned you, please do not do this again"

Boy:"mind your own business, big sister"

Girl:"aren't you going to treat me nicely, not as a sister but for having a manners towards me at least?" she blurts out, but still with her calm voice

Boy:"don't act like you do always"

Girl:"because you're my brother"

 

Silence had passed, this hot-tempered and spoiled brother of hers is such a greedy one. She had prepared his birthday party at their house, spending effort to it for she loves her brother so much. But he did not even gave a care about it, and it made her disappointed.

 

Driver:"mam, please don't get out from the car" he speaks up, slowly stop the car as some gangs blocked their way

Girl:"why?what happened?" she asked, looking at those

 

They were 5 of them, giving them such a suspicious feeling showing those scary gesture of them. The girl heart beats fast, for she was nervous of whatever will be going to happen. She did hold her brothers hands whose completely ignoring everything, floating his ego not even giving a care at all.

 

Boy:"what?"

Girl:"lock the door" she murmured, still her sight were on the gangs

 

The 3 hitted their driver that made them gasps. The boy widened his eyes as he saw the other guy pulls off his gun while the other trying to kick the driver hard. Looking at them smirking made him feel nervous, while the other, showing off his devil gesture walking towards them. The car door was lock, so he did open the glass window with his bat and right after grab his older sister while gripping her arms that hard.

 

Man:"come here little girl" he spoke out, giving some death glares

 

The boy was too shocked about what had happened, his nerves wrecked for a moment when the other guy again grab him and let him kneeled down. Hearing the drivers screams made him scared, while the guy in front of him giving him some random questions he can't even answered.

 

The boy lifted up his face a bit, giving him some dark view as he witnessed his sister getting some harsh hit from those guys, screams as she grunts with the pain she gets, giving him some sign to run away even though she was at the critical state.

 

Girl:"go!Hyomin go!!!" she screams, but still the boy couldn't even move seeing his sister being

Hyomin:"noona," he retorts, with his tears flowing from his eyes "NOONA!!!!"

 

 

Hyomin:"noona!" he gets up, catches his breath as he had such bad nightmares again "that dream again.." he then looks down, trying to berate his self.

 

He did turned his head on the left side, making him get up as he saw some note on the glass table. Hyomin pauses, seeing some blanket on him, he just then realize he was sleeping on the couch, making him let out a sigh.

 

Please drink this medicine, it would help you get better from your hangover.

 

He then smiled as he grabbed the small tablet on the table, right then he gulps the glass of water beside it.

 

Hyomin:"did i did some nice things yesterday?" he asked to his self, tilting his head.

 

 

Jiyeon was still out of her mind doing some paperworks on her desk. But in reality, she was drawing some unsual shapes on the white paper, making her look like a retarded one. Thinking of a thing she knows she's sure about but at the same time was still confused about it. Like, she's been suffering this feelings nowadays, and she can't still understand why. Lifted up her face as to decide a thing she knows will be better for her, but still she asked, would it be?

 

Boram:"you're in a deep thought?" she asked, sippin' on her starbucks coffee

Jiyeon:"thinking of rejecting happiness" she then replied, as she scrunches her nose and slowly burrying her face on the desk

Boram:"what do you mean?"

Jiyeon:"i don't even know what i mean, so don't bother ask"

 

Boram did blinked her eyes twice cause of confusion, seeing her officemate made her feel terrible. She does always see this girl smiling everyday or getting pissed off everyday, but for today it was totally different. Like really is different.

 

Boram:"mind if you share something?" she asked again, slurping

Jiyeon:"can i?"

Boram:"yes you can, you can lean on me" she smiled, giving her some coffee she had brought

Jiyeon:"i don't understand myself right now, seriously" she starts, pouting

Boram:"why? is it about your love life now?" she mutters, teasing her a bit

Jiyeon:"yeah it is"

Boram:"and so?"

Jiyeon:"i don't know why, but i miss our fights" she then looks down, still trying to deny with the words she utters

Boram:"ahh.." she nods twice, putting the coffee on her desk "so you liked someone? that you hated the most, right?"

Jiyeon:"yeah..."

Boram:"that's great!"

Jiyeon:"whats so great about it?" furrowing her eyebrows as she gets up from the desk

Boram:"if that guy likes you too, it would be more great"

Jiyeon:"what?"

Boram:"trust me, being in love with someone who loves you back is so much great"

Jiyeon:"can you not say that word 'great'?"

Boram:"okay, if you said so"

 

 

Jiyeon just did sigh all the time, for she don't want to accept the fact that she felt the same way. Being a girl with her ego is not likely her anyway, so maybe giving some chance would be better, for him and for her?

 

She then went home, still with her thoughts. Its like her mind won't forget everything about what she's worried right now, and about the feeling she's still confused about. About the happiness she had said earlier to Boram and about the feeling she gets, thinking about him. Thinking about what would she do to repay his pain for dumping him, but for sure it wasn't her fault, for she knows herself that she was not that sure that night when he confessed to her. Hyomin was so serious that night that she can't even imagine about it,  about him being that sincere and about him being that romantic with his words.

 

Opening the gate slowly as she took a heavy steps towards his house. Actually, she don't want to see him, because of the awkwardness. She did sigh again for the hundred time, checks her wrist watch as she opened the main door and saw Hyomin playing with his laptop. And her feelings starts to spark again.

 

Hyomin:"you're home" he retorts, still his attention were on the game

Jiyeon:"yeah" she replied meekly, talking some steps straight to her room

 

Hyomin glances at her, he then lets out a smile thinking of Jiyeon being concerned about him.

 

Hyomin:"thank you!" he shouted, as Jiyeon starts to fade away from his sight "why won't she talk to me?"

 

 

Jiyeon puts her right hand on her chest, feeling how her heart pounds. Asking why her heart behaved like this? Wondering why would things happened for a reason and why would things became more mutual. Like falling in love was never on her lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter