Chapter 24

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon stared at him, without saying anything. Waiting for him to continue his words as she waits patiently, slowly looking away for its a bad news for her-- and literally a good news for him since its for his business maybe?

 

Hyomin:"aren't you going to say anything?" he asked, her hair.

Jiyeon:"nothing" she started to pout, still looking away

Hyomin:"it's for our business and my mom told me to handle this appointment for i already got trained, and basically to improve my skills about it." he continued.

 

A silent occured from Hyomin's room, he whose still her hair while Jiyeon kept on silent made the atmosphere awkward, again. Hyomin looked at her, she was literally avoiding his eye contacts. Like she's guilty or what, but why? He then sigh, as a thought comes up from his mind. And he knows he would feel the same way for the thought they'll separate their ways for a moment. Lifting her head up with his hands as to let her look onto his eyes, giving her such lovable smile as to make her feel at ease. For at least.

 

Hyomin:"why are you sulking, this is not you at all."

Jiyeon:"for how long?" she finally spoken up, but with her obvious sad expression.

Hyomin:"for three weeks?" he responded "but i'll be right back if ever i get to do those stuffs as fast as i could."

Jiyeon:"okay, goodluck then."

 

Hyomin froze, he actually knows how she felt by this.

 

Hyomin:"You want to come?"

Jiyeon:"I can't..." she then burried her face on his chest "Lot of things to do in office."

Hyomin:"So.."

Jiyeon:"So?"

Hyomin:"let me cuddle you tonight" then gently hugged her.

Jiyeon:"yah! we can't just.."

Hyomin:"why? you're in my room anyway.." then chuckled

Jiyeon:"then i'll go and leave you."

 

 

Jiyeon started to get up from his embrace but failed. Hyomin grabbed her hand and cuddled her again, who wouldn't want to have such warm embrace from someone so special in your life? Who wouldn't want to have a sweet moment to someone you know you can be happy with? That thought made her weak, so she end up surrender as she could feel his warm love. A true love, and his heart that only beats for her.

 

Hyomin:"Just let me be.."

Jiyeon:"but what about the pizza?"

Hyomin:"wake me up if it came" then yawns

Jiyeon:"aish this guy"

 

A night occured a warm temperature, two couples huggin each other. Heart beat could be heard from Hyomin's chest that is so much nice to her hearing sense.

 

Hyomin:"I'll miss you." he uttered but his eyes were close.

 

Jiyeon tightened her hug to him. Such a sadden news she had just heard but it would only take some time, days. And not for too long or for forever. She then looked at Hyomin who still keep on patting her head, caressing it with a warm feeling.

 

Jiyeon:"I will miss you too, please do your best and be a professional like your mom."

Hyomin:"Thank you." he smiled back, gently touches Jiyeon's cheeks

 

She then came closer to him, pressing her lips against on his. Those warm feeling she gets while capturing those and those excitement she felt while she's in his arms. She liked it a lot, really a lot.

 

They parted from the passionate kiss, closing their eyes while leaning their forehead to each.

 

Hyomin:"Can i?"

Jiyeon:"Can what?" she asked, bewildered.

Hyomin:"Can i kiss you till tomorrow? Because I'm afraid i can't for i have to go and leave." he then requested.

Jiyeon:"Is this kind of a farewell and we wont see each other again?"

Hyomin:"Three weeks is too long for me, I even miss you even just a split of second of not seeing you" he then added

Jiyeon:"Corny" she giggles, hitted his chest " its not cute stop it."

 

He laughs cutely while Jiyeon helped herself to get up. Its late already as she checks at the time. Seems like time moves so fast, and speaking of 'time' she sighted for she might not able to see her boyfriend being corny and cheesy like this for an almost a month. She'll badly miss him, to be honest. Who wouldn't miss someone you love be parted by your side? Right?

 

Jiyeon:"I'll wait for the pizza then."

 

 

Hyomin gets up from his bed, sitting calmly  facing Jiyeon. He then leaned in, kiss her pinkish cheek and lean his chin on her shoulder. He badly wants a lot of time with her, his girl, his inspiration and his everything. Jiyeon turn her face to him, held his hand tightly.

 

Jiyeon:"Its odd, youre being too chessy."

Hyomin:"You don't like it?"

Jiyeon:"I didn't say that."

 

Hyomin smirked and pushed her slowly, letting his self be on top of her. And literally made Jiyeon wonder why.

 

Jiyeon:"What are you doing?" she asked, smiling.

Hyomin:"Trying to grab some cute moments with you tonight.." he then laughs, gently presses his body on hers.

Jiyeon:"Ugh I never know you could be this lame." she giggles too, making him feel a bit odd.

Hyomin:"Why again?"

Jiyeon:"What why?"

Hyomin:"About what happened earlier?" he asked, furrowing his brows.

Jiyeon:"what earlier?"

Hyomin:"never mind.," he leaned in more, hugging her tightly as he closes his eyes

Jiyeon:"Yah! get up youre so heavy!" she complains, pouting.

 

 

Silence occured again.

 

Hyomin:"I like it this way" he then sigh "please do well in your job too, and don't forget your meals especially youngmini."

Jiyeon:"a big love for dog huh?"

Hyomin:"of course his my son!"

Jiyeon:"then?"

Hyomin:"your my girl" he replied quickly then lifted his head "please take good care."

Jiyeon:"I should be the one to say that."

Hyomin:"Well.." then smiles "I'll call you after my work and please answer, I'm going to miss your voice so much then."

 

 

She just then nod and smile from his corniness. She had never imagined things will happen like this, or things he will utter before their separated for a while ways. But it is sweet of him indeed, making her want to not let him leave her here alone.

 

 

The next day morning came, Jiyeon hurridly prepared her self to go out with Hyomin today. Time is gold, so they need to not waste every single minute this day have. A date again. They have decided that last night. Having those comfotable shirt and jeans she has, putting some smooth scent perfume on and comb her hair a bit. Taking a while to check herself in front of the mirror then smiles brightly. To be very honest she wanted to go with him, because goodbyes are the words she doesn't want to hear especially to someone special to her life. But life is colorfol, as what majority says. Having the sunset more colourful than sunrise is because there's actually something good in goodbyes. Of course she knows it, to test their relationship. To overcome struggles like what they did not that long ago

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter