Chapter 25

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The people's chatters and the people passes by didn't even distructed Jiyeon from her thoughts. It was lunch break when they had decided to go to a small barbeque resto with Boram, and their newly partner called Myungsoo nearby. Looking outside the window thinking blankly and of course with her can-not-describe expression. Putting her right hand on her face while leaning her elbows on the table, tapping those chopticks on it as she rapidly sigh for the nth time.

 

Is she lonely that much?

 

 

Myungsoo:"Hey" he whispered at Boram, who sit in front of him beside Jiyeon.

Boram:"What?"

Myungsoo:"Is...she okay?" then asked.

 

 

Boram give a glimpse at Jiyeon who didn't even utter any single word when they'd come here. The sorrowful look in her eyes is just so lonely to watch at. Her tired or whatsoever not in the mood gestures made these two feel like they're the only ones who'll take this delicious lunch that had been serve by the waiter. Jiyeon feels like she's sitting alone in the corner thinking of something she wanted to see. And literally she was thinking alone in her own world.

 

 

Boram:"The lunch is here!" she shouted happily hoping Jiyeon will turn her head on her and realize reality.

 

 

Jiyeon then change her position, ready to eat with her gestures.

 

Jiyeon:"Thanks for the food!" then starts to dig on her plate.

 

The two partners were confused. Giving glances to each other as they observe her eating, but if you'll analyse well and by just looking at her they know she just then lose her appetite. Her lips pouting with her cheeks blushing, her head bowed down as if she never cares for the people around her. This is not the usual Jiyeon at all, Boram thought. So maybe opening a subject will make the atmosphere not that lonely nor awkward for them, sitting in front of their new partner Myungsoo.

 

Boram:"Had you guys planned on doing the proposal?" she asked, narrowing her eyes to Jiyeon.

Myungsoo:"Jiyeon told me to analyse and study things first before we all go and convince the client."

Boram:"Yep, you're right that's all we do. Anyway, have you decided on when will be our little meeting for this project?" she then turned her head to Jiyeon, whose still in silent "Jiyeon?"

 

 

Jiyeon lifted up her face, and saw Myungsoo's bright smile and with Boram's furrowed brows.

 

Jiyeon:"We should start it as soon as possible. Our boss might get his bipolar attitude again and I don't want our new partner to suffer his illness." she noted.

Myungsoo:"illness?"

Jiyeon:"Yeah, I did mentioned the 'bipolar' word."

Myungsoo:"But it seems like he's not." smiles a bit as he took some bite on the grilled beef.

Boram:"Nah don't talk about our boss' negative attitude! Let's just eat then back to work as we all do."

Myungsoo:"That will be good then."

 

 

As they were busy chatting with their upcoming project, Jiyeon felt her phone vibrates from her pocket. As she was a bit surprise with the intense feeling she got felt with those vibrates, she then took it off and furrowed her brows for an unknown number pops up on her screen. It was weird. Why would an international number called her number that she didn't even gave anyone besides her bestfriend and partner? Does it mean some international person cought her perfect features and would asked her about entering the world of modelling? Does that mean...

 

Jiyeon then shook her head slightly as she presses the answered button and literally she had sigh again.

 

Jiyeon:"Yeobeoseyo?" she started the conversation, and waited for the caller to answer.

 

A few seconds has passed but the caller wont answer or utter a single word. Jiyeon hates this kind of stuffs, like why the hell would you call if you wont even talk or something?

 

Jiyeon:"Are you dumb or something?"

 

"Getting mad that easily huh." the caller spoke out, with his calm voice.

 

Jiyeon widen her eyes with her fluttering feelings. A familiar voice she wanted to hear all the time, the person she waited to call her and the person who she misses a lot.

 

Jiyeon:"W-why?" because of her nervous feeling, she can't even spoke out anything and end up stuttered.

"Sounds surprise huh" he then laughs "How's job?"

Jiyeon:"Then my job is more important right now?" she then rolled her eyes.

 

The two who has no clue on everything, just then finished up their meals and let Jiyeon's frown expression recently suddenly fades away. That was really weird.

 

"Of course I would asked my baby right now, how are you? Did you done well?"

Jiyeon:"Yep. I'm, fine."

 

 

Myungsoo layed his eyes on her, witnessed of how perfect Jiyeon could be. Her smiles attracted him so much, and he doesn't even know why so sudden.

 

"I'll call you back tonight, I'm quite busy today. Bye take care!"

Jiyeon:"Bye!"

 

She then look on her phone, smiles retartedly as she giggles like a stupid person. It was so cute of her and Myungsoo thought it would be nice to know her better. That was quite fascinating.

 

Jiyeon:"So, should we go now?" she asked, with a cheerful gesture right now.

Boram:"I think you're the one whose bipolar"

Jiyeon:"What makes you say that?"

Boram:"You were totally lonely and then became cheerful Jiyeon just because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter