Chapter 5

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third day of staying in with Hyomin, Jiyeon who tried to feel free herself living here wokes up after hearing her daily alarm with the small clock on the bedside table. She lazily reach the clock without looking at it, still burrying her face to the soft and fluffy pillow, and immediately tried to seek and tap it to turn it off. Furrowing her eyebrows as the ray of light reflects to her sight, too bright for her that it causes to feel dizzy a bit. She then gets up, preparing herself to take a bath.

 

Jiyeon:"another day again" she yawns "ugh im still sleepy" then mutters

 

She then head her way to the bathroom, stretching herself up before taking off her clothes then starts to get some shower. Taking up her time washing for its too early for her to get late from work. Thinking again of how long would she live here with him and how long will they fight to each other everyday? That's even a not good feeling for her for she always don't want to see him at the same time she can't, the fact that she have to endure it for his compensation.

 

Hyomin on the other hand wakes up an hour early to Jiyeon , playing some online games to his laptop. As a lazy guy, who Jiyeon thought about him, he felt too lazy to get up today but he needs to to visit his father who called recently. Getting himself up, and as a morning routine, he went out from his room with his only white towel covered to his lower part, causing to show off his y body and a masculine one. He went to the kitchen to drink some water then slowly went his way to the bathroom. Jiggling the doorknob gently not knowing that Jiyeon was still inside, and not knowing what will some-funny-tragic will happen after opening those door.

 

He successfully went in for Jiyeon didn't hear someone opened the door for its way too quiet. Hyomin turns his head to the shower area, with its glass blur walls, causing him to widened his eyes as he saw Jiyeon, getting out to get her towel and...

 

Hyomin:"wha---" he starts, still his eyes on her attractive body

 

Jiyeon who heared him, slowly lifted her face as she flips her wet hair then got startled seeing Hyomin, who was standing in front of her, making a shock expression, and it looks like he's ready to take a shower,  and its way too embarrassing because...

 

oh wait..

 

wait what?

 

He's here and...and..

 

Jiyeon pauses then starts to look onto herself, . She then look to Hyomin again whose still standing not even moving or saying anything.

 

Jiyeon:"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she shouted after realizing what exactly happened

Jiyeon:"what are you doing here you bastard!!!" then shouted again

Hyomin:"i-"

 

Jiyeon who immediately grab the towel to cover up herself then starts to throw all the bottles beside on her to Hyomin. Hyomin who tried to protect his self from Jiyeon's sudden attack, then decided to spoke out.

 

Hyomin:"yah! yah! stop it!!"

Jiyeon:"why the hell did you went in!!!" still continues throwing some things whatever she can grab on

 

Hyomin then backs off, trying to open the door to go out, but he failed for he slipt stepping on the soap Jiyeon threw to him. He fell on the ground, causing to hit his that hard then he grunts. Not realizing his towel got strip off, that made Jiyeon scream again for she had just saw his....saw his..

 

Hyomin who patted his , immediately covered his private part as he notice Jiyeon, she just then saw everything on him, like what he saw everything on her.

 

 

Jiyeon&Hyomin:"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" then they screamed together

 

 

An awkward silence occured to the whole house, with Hyomin and Jiyeon whose sitting on the couch, a meter away to each other, trying to forget what had just happened. Jiyeon whose blushing really hard knowing the fact that this guy, whom she hates the most, seen everything about her...about her hidden treasure. And she feels like she can't face him anymore, like, it is so damn embarrassing.

 

Hyomin:"i should just set some rules about this" he starts, setting another rules again

 

Jiyeon didn't say anything. She just let him be.

 

Hyomin:"you are only allowed to use the bathroom, around 6 to 7 in the morning"

Jiyeon:"what?!" she widened her eyes "your rules are way too--"

Hyomin:"do you want to happen--" he pauses "never mind" then shook his head

Jiyeon:"youre the one at fault, this is seriously making me crazy" then letting out a big sigh

Hyomin:"what did you say? my fault? youre the one who didn't even lock the door!"

Jiyeon:"what?!" she crosses her arms then faced him "don't you have any manners like knocking the stupid door before opening it?" then raise her voice a little bit

Hyomin:"so youre blaming it all to me?" then scoffs "don't act like this is your own"

Jiyeon:"of course!" then rolls her eyes to him

 

Silence passed again. Its way too ridiculous, about recently for both of them. Hyomin giggled making Jiyeon bewildered then turns her head to him, furrowing her eyebrows.

 

Jiyeon:"what?" she asked rudely then remembered that Hyomin is a man...he is a freaking man "what are you thinking?" again she asked him with some worries on her expression

Hyomin:"what?"

Jiyeon:"do you perhaps--" she cut her own words by covering her chest part with her both hands "ert!" then added

Hyomin:"ert?"

Jiyeon:"stop thinking about it!"

Hyomin:"about what?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter