Chapter 16

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin wakes up early in the morning, freshing up his self. Putting on some white shirt, ruffled his hair then tries to fix it. He then stands in front of a mirror, seeing his reflection with his sad expression makes him want to just go somewhere where he could be alone. Last night was horrible and ridiculious for him to imagine. Why would he expect Jiyeon will reject him after accepting that kiss from him? Sometimes he don't understand Jiyeon's or his own self either. He knows he likes her, no other than that, but why does he feel being left out and get abandoned after?

 

Why does he need to do that to her anyway?

 

Did she refuse his feelings because she really means she don't like him?

 

But why did Jiyeon didn't even react from that night's kiss then?

 

Or maybe he was a little bit too fast, for it?

 

 

Hyomin:"ugh!" he then puts his palms on his face, witnessed his frowned expression on his reflection "am i being too harsh? too sudden? or what?"

 

 

What would possibly will happen now? He thought.

 

 

Jiyeon and Soyeon just did prepared theirselves to go back to their home. Packing their stuffs as they checked if ever something is missing or being left out in the hotel room. Soyeon did glances at her everytime, for she feels weird about last night, about last night when Jiyeon rushly went in to their room without even saying anything, and it gives her more suspicious feeling when she found out Jiyeon left Hyomin alone. She was way too curious about what had happened to this two, like, her bestfriend always complains about Hyomin being rude to her and stuffs like made her pissed off. But today was different, for Jiyeon didn't even said any words since last night.

 

Did they fought again?

 

Soyeon:"Ji" she called her, trying to get her attention

Jiyeon:"hmm?"

Soyeon:"are you not feeling well?"

Jiyeon:"kind of" she replied meekly, giving Soyeon some worries "i had my monthly just right now and i don't feel fine" then blurts out

Soyeon:"you should go and drink some medicines"

Jiyeon:"no im fine. I'll just sleep then, i'll be get better"

Soyeon:"okay.."

 

 

They head their way outside, where they saw Qri waiting for them to come out. They had fun last night, but for Jiyeon and Hyomin were not. Soyeon just then sigh seeing her bestfriend being mute all of a sudden, she feels weird again, like, she keeps asking herself to ask Jiyeon what had happened. But she might just wanted some quiet time right now, so she'll let it pass this time. Soyeon did decide to just ask her if she's okay or in a good timing then.

 

Again, they took a yacht to take theirselves go home. The rich cousins were sitting right next beside each other while Soyeon and Jiyeon at the opposite direction on them. Giving them some relaxing drinks while Jiyeon refuses it. She don't feel fine right now that she just wanted to sleep to forget everything. Maybe because she's tired, or maybe what had happened last night keeps bothering in her mind. She can't just forget it, like Hyomin's serious expression with his words, was way too honest for her to hear. And way too early for her to know.

 

Qri:"so what happen? you guys look like, ignoring each other?" he asked, hitting his elbow slowly on Hyomin's

Hyomin:"i don't want to talk about it"

Qri:"dude, you may get rejected but trust me, that's a part of expressing" he clears out

Hyomin:"what do you mean?" this time, he did looked at his cousin, whose sitting beside him

Qri:"you know, if you'll give up on her she might think this was just a game for you, or in other words you're not serious at all"

Hyomin:"why would she think that way?"

Qri:"look" he tapped Hyomin's shoulder slowly as he gave him some clever look "if you want something, you'll do anything to call it your own"

Hyomin:"so you mean, i'll go and confess to her again?"

Qri:"exactly" he agrees, sipping on his drink "but don't make it too fast, she might felt too sudden about it"

 

 

Hyomin then scoffs, looking down his self for not knowing this kind of stuffs. He then looked at Qri whose cheering him up, and he was greatful fot it, for he did support him.

 

Hyomin:"you're an expert indeed"

 

 

Minutes had passed Jiyeon wakes up from her sleep. Rubbing her eyes gently while she turns her head to someone she's sitting with, Her bestfriend was busy reading novels, and she don't want to interrupt her for she might explode to anger or something.

 

Soyeon:"you like him too, do you?" she asked, direct to the point

Jiyeon:"what like?"

Soyeon:"or maybe it was just then too fast for you to get some confessions" she continued, still her attention were on the book

Jiyeon:"what?" she asked again, letting her speak more specific

Soyeon:"how many times do i have to tell you to get rid from your self-denial stage, Jiyeon?" she then closed the book, lifting her face up to the girl beside her

Jiyeon:"what's with this self-denial stage again?"

Soyeon:"well, its your own life and i can't decide what you want to do with it" she then sigh, slowly crossing her legs "its either you want to live with happiness or end up living with desperation"

Jiyeon:"i was..." she pauses, because Soyeon was right

 

 

Jiyeon went back to her so called home with Hyomin. But it was still so awkward for them to talk, for Jiyeon felt the guilt by rejecting him and Hyomin feeling embarrassed by his self. They went in together without even saying anything, being this silent all of a sudden is so odd for them for like they always complains towards each other and always does argue each other with some little things they can't agree on to. Jiyeon went straight to her room as she's not feeling well, made Hyomin worried for he saw her look so pale and like, she's sweating a lot.

 

What's wrong?

 

Hyomin did unpack his things, laying his body with his heavy heart on his fluffy bed, He thinks about what had Qri said to him, and he can't deny the fact that he was right. Wanting something needs some effort to get it, and he had learned it just recently.

 

He did stands up, taking a deep breath as he keeps on telling his self that he can do it. No one will lost from him anyway, he just then needs to try, and at least he had tried.

 

Hyomin:"calm down Hyomin you can do it..."

 

He then slowly went to Jiyeon's room, gently knocks at it as he let out the biggest sigh he had made. His feelings right now were all mixed up, the anticipations, the nervourness, the rejection and the happiness. He knocks again for the second time, for Jiyeon didn't even reply to him.

 

Hyomin:"Jiyeon, can i talk to you again?" he called, knocking at the door "Jiyeon?"

 

No one responded so he decided to just jiggled the door knob for it was not lock. He then sigh, like this girl should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter