Chapter 29

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have been sleeping well these past few days. No more worries or anything that could lead me to stress. It was all done, the project, the reports, presentations and the clients approval. Well, it went well and I'm very happy we made it, as a whole. There may be times we ended argue with the things we don't understand that well, but it'll soon end up as great and do the work together like what we did back then.

 

Myungsoo was a smart guy, and I do know from the very first place he can do all the task he's assigned to. He has the determination, and that what makes him a nice guy. I don't know, thinking stuff like this made me smile for the rest of the day. And about Boram who, of course, did her job as well, overcome her shyness when it comes to approach clients on her own. I wonder what had really happened whe she had interviewed that scary client though, and that was still a mystery for me.

 

And now I'm here planning on things I wanted to happen this weekend. I'm sure I mentioned before about me and my boyfriend on visiting my home town. Wonder what would my mother react about these things and I bet she would utter words like 'OMG! my daughter is having a love of her life already' or something that would freak her out a lot. I wanted to tell her before but I was not that yet ready so I did planned this and maybe let these two meet would be a great idea. What matters most is that Hyomin did agreed and just let me do things I wanted to. That what makes him a romantic, so much romantic.

 

 

Hope my mom would liked him.

 

 

I woke up early in the morning to fresh myself up. There's nothing really special about this day but, its something that is for me and not to anyone. I get up, fixes my hair as I witness my morning look with my reflection on the mirror. I pause, for I had remembered all the things I had asked before. Like, what do it feels like to fall in love to someone? What would it feels like to have someone who cared so much for you, who works so much for you and set you as his inspiration and his light everyday in his life. What it feels like to have a breakfast together with someone who's so special to your life, and someone who could made you happy and be who you are.

 

 

Who wouldn't want to have such morning greetings from this guy who turned my world upside down? He might be a jerk but he is always be my love in my heart. And I'm being corny today just for him, being sweet just for him. And I know he does the same too, like the way he did came home and talked about our misunderstandings. That's beyond sweet of him I couldn't ever imagine. I just had thought he would do all his work and just forget everything about us but I was wrong. Hyomin proves his different from what I am expecting him to be. It made me surprise and I liked it a lot. It made me fall for him, deep deep inside.

 

 

Maybe the phrase like 'I'm the happiest girl in the world' could describe me today.

 

 

I walked down and looked around as I smell delicious dish came from the kitchen. The hot chief cook putting on his apron with his serious look makes him look hot. His left mole beside his left eyes made him more attractive, and I can't just stand here and witness him doing all the work while preparing the utensils and the meal he had made. Sprinkled the garnish on the plate and prepared two cups of milk on the table. Right then he noticed me.

 

 

Hyomin:"Oh! Good morning!" he smiled, pulling the chair as he give a sign to Jiyeon to sit down.

Jiyeon:"Looking good huh?" she replied, a smile on her lips shown.

Hyomin:"I do of course! What do you call a man with wings came from above? Right?"

Jiyeon:"Stop praising yourself." she then giggles "So what's our meal today?"

Hyomin:"Just a little breakfast for the sweet couple." then smiles "A scrambled egg with bacon, what else do you need?"

Jiyeon:"Egg? Would be great if there's bread beside me."

Hyomin:"Bread huh? You love bread that much?"

Jiyeon:"Yup."

 

 

The two chatted for a while as they eat their breakfast. Right after they prepared theirselves for work, as usual.

 

 

Hyomin lead Jiyeon to his car and went in after. Starting up the engine as he fastened his seatbelt, and making sure Jiyeon does too. He had to bring her to her office because he thought its his responsibility for life. As if he was acting like a good husband to her and treat her as a good wife of his life. A little lovely words would be great for a short joy ride for them and luckily his jokes got level up from his corny joke ones.

 

And it was pretty much for sure.

 

 

He then turn the steering wheel to the left side as he slowly parked his car. Hitted the breaks and turn the engine off. Hyomin then went out as fast as he could just to open the car door for Jiyeon. Such a gentleman boyfriend she had, it made her smile that wide.

 

 

Jiyeon:"Maybe I'll be home late tonight, Soyeon called and told me to have some bonding together." she noted, grabing her shoulder bag and put it on.

Hyomin:"Okay, just tell me you're going home, I'll catch you up."

Jiyeon:"Bye." she then waves her hand and stroll away leaving Hyomin.

 

 

Hyomin sigh, how many times do Jiyeon forget that special thing?

 

 

Hyomin:"Hey pretty woman in cute dress!" he shouted, making Jiyeon stop and turn her head on him.

Jiyeon:"Hmm?"

Hyomin:"Are you just going to leave me like that?"

 

 

Jiyeon furrowed her brows. She doesn't get it. She doesn't get what Hyomin wants to tell.

 

 

Jiyeon:"What do you mean?"

Hyomin:"All right! Goodbye!" he then smiled, looking away as he head back to his car.

Jiyeon:"What is he up to now?" she asked herself, tilting her head.

 

 

A couple of seconds, Jiyeon still processing things on her own head. Right after a couple of couple seconds, she now get it.

 

 

Hyomin is such a dumb boy. Tsk.

 

 

Jiyeon:"Yah!" she shouted.

 

 

Hyomin turned around as he slowly open the car door.

 

Hyomin:"Uh?"

 

 

She took a step forward towards Hyomin's position, tip toed a little as she tried to reach him for he was tall. A quick peck on his lips happened after, and it sounds still echoes on the surroundings. Jiyeon smiled, still her eyes were close.

 

 

A quick peck again from Jiyeon, seems like he liked those things a lot.

 

 

Jiyeon:"Bye!" then bid her goodbyes.

 

 

Hyomin smiled. That was enough to call this a day.

 

 

Strolling towards her office with a big smile, Jiyeon almost ignore everything that surrounds her. Her bipolar boss that seems like in good mood again, she had smiled at him without saying anything. This is weird, she thought. Everyone would think she's crazy being like this, but who cares? She's completely happy right now.

 

 

Boram:"So early today huh? You're doing it like everyday." she pipes in, interupting her thoughts.

Jiyeon:"Oh! That was because I had change right now, or maybe just something good happened?" she smiled, putting her shoulder bag on her desk while she sat on.

Boram:"Do you want to have coffee first? The office hours is not starting yet and I bet our boss is somewhat like having his breakfast outside with a secy woman.." then giggles.

 

 

Jiyeon pause, slowly turning her head at Boram while widening her eyes.

 

Jiyeon:"Are you serious? He's with a 'y woman'???"

Boram:"I was hoping you wont be surprise about that." then nods.

Jiyeon:"Good to hear that! Wonder his bipolar attitude would change, that way we could get a long to him and have some awesome parties!"

Boram:"And I guess our company would be better."

Jiyeon:"Exactly!"

 

 

Then the two giggled.

 

 

Boram and Jiyeon went out for a while to grab some coffee at the coffee shop nearby. The two , of course kept on talking about the things they liked or simply their similarities to each other. Jiyeon went to the counter and let Boram waited her at the table in the first row. She did payed the bill before she went back to where Boram was sitting. They chatted again while waiting for their order, right then Myungsoo appears o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter