Chapter 1

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon was a normal citizen in the city with her dreams she got like normal people does. The feeling she gets fulfiling her own dream, her dream house was just then finishly build up a few weeks ago. She was proud in herself for achieving it, the efforts she had made, the flowing sweats she got while working to build it up. The nice feeling she gets while burrying her body on her fluffly bed, made her smile like theres no more tomorrow. She spread her arms and legs on it, slowly swaying it rapidly as she shouted 'great' and kept on laughing, like, she was, totally weird.

 

But who cares? She's happy right now, at least she had her own...her dream she wanted since she was a little back then.

 

Grabbing her phone and immediately scrolling down on her contacts, presses the dial button and called the number.

 

"yeobeoseyo?"

 

Jiyeon:"guess what?" she starts, lifting her face then hugged the pillow tightly

 

"you get some lovely nightmares again?" she guesses


Jiyeon:"no!" she shook her head

"having a boyfriend right now?"

Jiyeon:"ah really, can't you guess some overwhelming things?" then rolls her eyes

"i give up." she responded

Jiyeon:"you're such a nerd" she smirks "giving up easily, like you don't always care"

"then what?!" she shouted

Jiyeon:"remember what i told you last friday night?" she ask, tilting her head

"omg!" she gasps "really?!"

Jiyeon:"yeah! i got it nowwww" then screams

"daebak!! when will you going to have some housewarming party?"

Jiyeon:"do you want today?"

"today?ahmm, im a bit busy so maybe tomorrow? night?"

Jiyeon:"sure" she nods "but no more alcoholic drinks"

"why?"

Jiyeon:"i don't want to take you to hospital again with your red expression, duh" she chuckled

"shut up Jiyeon, as if you're good at drinking huh?"

Jiyeon:"i'll get going sso" she gets up "i have to prepare something"

"okay..see you!"

 

She then took some few steps, slowly dancing on her way to kitchen. Singing some lullabies making herself a little weird at all. Washed up the cooking utensils and starts to chop the ingredients. Jiyeon never felt the hunger in the depths of her stomach but she wants to tour herself around in her house, her new house checking on it, smell it everytime and cleans every dirt she may pass by. Feeling herself even more comfortable, laying on the couch, watching tv, eating chips and chocolates. Opening the fridge with fresh milk and fruits on it. Reading some magazines she put on nearby on the television with a flat screen on it and the left side was her pictures, frames with her lovable families and friends. 

 

Jiyeon just recently bought a gold fish, as to make herself not alone, she thought. Naming it "Lucky" because of the thought this gold fat fish will give her some lucky charms in the year, staying at her dream house.

 

Jiyeon:"a great house with a gorgeous being like me, is way too perfect!" she laughs, talking to herself

 

To fresh herself up, Jiyeon went to her bathroom, not that classy one but its way too cute for her. Putting on some water on the bathtub, slowly taking off her towel then sinks into the water. With the white bubbles on top, makes it hide her body. She sings again, feeling the good atmosphere as she felt all the way today. Rubbing her soft touch and baby skin slowly then starts to play with the bubbles. The word for her today is beyond happy, that she thought no one can ruin it, like nobody can ruin it.

 

 

A fast speed of a red sporst car, having its way rushly. In a peaceful street, making some screeching noise on it, with the cool man driving starts to volume up his music on. The place was way too quiet but he did ruin it. Like, because of the speed of his car and because of too much enjoying for his self, he never noticed that theres an old women crosses  the street slowly letting him hit the brakes immediately. But it was too late for him to hit the brakes, for it had only few meters away from him, so he decided to turned the steering wheel on the right side then accidentally broke out the fences with a green garden inside. His car hits the edge part of the cute house, due to the force impact, the safety thing starts to pop out making him hit his head again on the car's chair. 

 

But it was way too fast, too sudden...

 

Even if he had such safety

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter