Chapter 19

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its weekend and time for day offs. Relaxing yourself with your loved ones or families together to make it more enjoyable and memorable. Chilling at the sala with the flat screen TV on, watching some movies for all day with some chips on their hands, some cold beverage with ice cubes on it. Giggling while chatting to each, as to make their bondings more great, But for Jiyeon it is not, for this weekend is kind of nerve-wrecking and thrilling for her. This day is somewhat like special, and of course she was scurrying around and sometimes do moping while thinking of things she needs to do. A thing that she will ever do for the first time, and a thing which she felt nervous for, a special date with her boyfriend, Hyomin.

 

Jiyeon had recently contacted Soyeon about which place should they go, what kind of style she should wear or any kind of stuffs related to dates. She might think she's crazy enough to act like this but she's isn't sure about the things she had been planning for this day. The thought that Hyomin was a rich guy and she, was just a normal one, would their tastes sounds like so much different?

 

But to let him experience of a different life, will Hyomin liked it?

 

Jiyeon:"what should i do?"

 

 

Hyomin was in front of his wardrobe, took some outfits and tries it on. Looking at his reflection judging his self, tilts his head for he was confused right now. He was so in fashion nowadays, but today it was totally different for he needs to be good looking in front of his girlfriend. Took two outfits again at his wardrobe, hovering it with his both hands as he decides whether to take on the white or the black one. He shook his head lightly, for he doesn't even know why this delimma came all of sudden though his good at choosing clothes by himself.

 

Hyomin:"hmm?" he furrowed his lips a bit, right then took the v-neck white shirt beside him as he grabs some blue blazer in his wardrobe.

 

And to make his self look more good, he then take the black short pants as he took on his white sneakers.

 

 

He was indeed ready for everything, but there's some small feeling made him a bit burden. Yes, this is his first time dating someone, and he don't even know where to go, what to say or either what to ask. He was a bit nervous standing waiting for Jiyeon outside, holding his car keys as he paces back and forth. Checks his look again at the side mirror, just to make sure there was nothing on his facial. He then smiles as he close his eyes to take a deep breath, checks his wrist watch as he realize Jiyeon took too long for changing outfits. He needs to get used to this kind of stuff like this, for girls are always like that.

 

Putting on his black and grayish shades as he stand facing back at his house. Lifted up his face to gain some hopes or courage for today. Today must not be ruined, like he wants this day to be more special.

 

Jiyeon:"im sorry i took too long" she then intrude Hyomin's thoughts, making him turn his head to her

 

 

 

Jiyeon then slowly took a few steps towards him, giving him her charismatic and cute look with her outfit today. She wore a stripe long sleeve shirt together with the blue jumper skirt with some buttons on it . It makes it look more cute with her small pinkish flower ribbon on the left side of her chest, like she is so attractive for it. Her black doll shoes and her cute hello kitty headband made her look stunningly beautiful, with her small smile forming on her lips made him gulps for he doesn't even know why. Hyomin was hypnotize by it, who wouldn't thought they wore the same color outfits for today? They didn't even planned this thing for it and yet they took on this the same as their couple color for their first date,

 

She then made her way in front of him, slowly putting on her small shoulder bag as she lifted her face to Hyomin, who was still mesmerize.

 

Jiyeon:"hey" she starts, pinching his cheeks slowly

Hyomin:"you're so beautiful today" he then blushed hard, neglecting Jiyeon will notice it

Jiyeon:"thank you handsome boy" she then chuckled, as she looks around trying to avoid the awkward silence again

 

Hyomin looks down, how can he stare at her straight like that? He can't even control how his heart pounds just by hearing her voice, how much more by looking at her.

 

Jiyeon:"so?"

 

He then lifted up his face, biting his lips as to hide his nervousness.

 

Hyomin:"let's go"

Jiyeon:"wait" she stopped him, looking at his car "can i ask a favor?"

Hyomin:"yeah sure" he then nods, as he faced her back

Jiyeon:"i know this is our first, and i know you wont liked it if i tell you this, maybe?" she then raised her eyebrows, looking at his brown eyes

 

Hyomin tilts his head as he was unsure of Jiyeon's words right now. So he decided to asked her specifically.

 

Hyomin:"what do you mean?"

Jiyeon:"i mean, i know this day is special, but.." she pauses, looking at Hyomin's confused look

Hyomin:"hmm?"

Jiyeon:"but, can we go for a commute instead of riding in your car?" she asks, smiling a bit

 

He then furrowed his eyebrows as he was thinking of her request. Letting out a sigh as he took off his glasses doing his gorgeous gestures.

 

Jiyeon:"but if you don't like it then we--"

Hyomin:"then let's go!" he pipes in, smiling at her

Jiyeon:"is it okay?"

Hyomin:"why not?" he then hangs his shades on his shirt, looking back at Jiyeon "i want to experience it anyway" then giggles a bit

Jiyeon:"thank you" she smiled, interlocking her both fingers to each

 

 

They head their way to a waiting shed, waiting for a bus to stop. Hyomin then looks at the girl whose right next beside him, gaping at the ground and was like thinking for something. He smiles as he stares at her side view, she has a perfect features indeed, with her rare stunning eyes. Hyomin pauses as he remembered what had Qri said to him last night, right then he tries to take a deep breath as those words keeps on echoing on his mind. Those words "to hold her hand" is way too easy to say, but for him it is that difficult to do. His heart started to pound again as he tried to made his way, slowly, to hold Jiyeon's hand. Hesitating to reach it, and again tries it with some brave on his self, only to be disappointed for Jiyeon lifted up her left hand as she holds her shoulder bag with her both hands.

 

Jiyeon:"oh, here's the bus!" she utters, giving him a smile.

Hyomin:"oh, yeah" he then looks down, looking down his own self

 

Damn it!

 

The both went in to the bus as they head their way at the back portion. Sitting at the back is such a great area, for it was way too nostalgic for Jiyeon to sit on there especially she's with Hyomin. Hyomin behaves as his eyes keeps on looking at each sides, making him feel uncomfortable. Because this is his first time having a commute, and he doesn't even know how it feels like to take a bus or to sit on a ride with some strangers he doesn't even know. He glances at Jiyeon whose happy by her look, looking at the opposite side as she was hmm-ing like she was singing something.

 

Hyomin:"since when did you started take a bus by yourself?" he asked, as to break their awkward silence again

Jiyeon:"since then"

Hyomin:"hmm?"

Jiyeon:"since i was a child maybe?" she replied, looking at him

Hyomin:"oh, so that's why you're having fun right now" he utters, looking at the passengers

Jiyeon:"why? does it make you uncomfortabel?" she asked, tilting her head

Hyomin:"kind of"

Jiyeon:"but its fun" she sigh, trying to think what to say "aren't you happy?"

Hyomin:"of course i am! its a bit odd for me since this is my first time" he explains, looing at her

Jiyeon:"oh" she nods, right after she then smiles "do you want to try what i usually does?" she asked again, waiting for his reply

Hyomin:"i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter