Chapter 27

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning when Jiyeon had woken up. Tiied her messy hair as she walks slowly towards the mirror. Watching her own reflection. Asking if what will happen if things gets worst or things will be even more worst. Her sad expression could only seen in the mirror, her lips can't even curved to just smile a little. No, it was absolutely a bad morning for her. Not because she felt mad about the phone conversation they had last night, not because she got mad at him but because she gets mad at herself. It was probably just because of her. Yes, it is. Ignoring Hyomin's calls and knowing the fact that he was busier than her, is such an arrogant move to him. It was rude and unprofessional. It made her frown because she hates herself a lot, for being what she had been these past few days.

 

 

Even a sorry couldn't even cure the pain Hyomin gets that time or this time. And as for the first, she has no idea how to solve this kind of stuff.

 

Especially she knows she's the reason for it, but hearing him saying like she's happy with someone else was not a good idea. It was an unpleasant, made her conclude Hyomin has no trust at her at all.

 

 

Jiyeon then sigh as she glimpse at her bed with a big panda on it. She then closes her eyes for a moment, took a few step closer to it and then hug it tightly.

 

 

 

It was warm.

 

 

 

As warm as what she felt when Hyomin would open his arms and let her hugged him all she wants. A warm embrace she always had back then when she feels like feeling down because of the stress she had suffered. A warm feeling could made her calm down, made her smile and made her forgive and forget everything bothers her a lot. A warm, which only Hyomin could gave, was a warm feeling she needs right now. She misses him a lot. Jiyeon misses Hyomin a lot. Jiyeon misses Hyomin so much that she wanted to just sleep the entire more week left and wake up when he presses the door bell and rushly open it for him.

 

 

She doesn't even know if she's crazy right now. She doesn't even know whether to get mad or to just miss him right now. No matter what she does or no matter what fight they had, she would come up with the thought of 'everything will be fine' and everything will be healed soon. It was for good, as long as they have to talked to each other, feel their own world they'd lived and forgive. Smile. Hug each other for a while.

 

 

Jiyeon:"How could you be so stupid, Jiyeon?" she sigh still her arms around the panda "How could you ignore him just like that..."

 

 

It will be another boring weekend. So Jiyeon decides to go out and enjoy herself a bit. It was for good, she said. It was for good to think over things and reflected over those. To think alone and enjoy herself a bit after those exhausting weekdays, office hours she got. In fact she enjoys a little bit working with her co-partners, laugh at the little mistakes they made rather than getting mad or depress about it. Go and out with the files, collects data, informations from the potential customers they may have. It was fun and she can't deny about it. But there's this thing made her think things aren't that happy at all. Maybe she was overthinking things but it was her, it was her who needs him. Who wouldn't miss such a handsome guy who'll greet you when you came back home and take you to your office as he utter his concerns? Who wouldn't miss such guy who would probably wakes up at 5 am just to make sure you have the best breakfast before you go and rush to work?

 

 

It saddens her so much and she never thought she could ignore him just because of the work their boss gave to them. And will probably pester them if ever they won't work on it and done everything a week before the deadline, or a grand presentation, for Jiyeon.

 

 

 

Soyeon:"Hey~" she called intruding Jiyeon's thoughts.

Jiyeon:"o-oh?" gets startled a bit as she turn her head to Soyeon, whose in front of her and has no idea what had happened.

Soyeon:"You were like thinking stuffs alone."

Jiyeon:"Yeah.." she then sigh. A deep deep sigh.

Soyeon:"Oh! That was a depressing sigh, wonder what had happened? Mind share it with your elegant bestfriend?"

 

 

And there she goes again.

 

 

Jiyeon:"I know it was probably a misunderstanding." she started.

Soyeon:"uhuh.." she nods, sipping on her cup of coffee.

Jiyeon:"But seriously I was all busy and dating the documents with pilled files everyday! How could he conclude things such as.."

Soyeon:"Such as? You having another guy? Is that what he means?" she interrupts forrowing her eyebrows.

Jiyeon:"How do you even know that?"

Soyeon:"Its obvious. Its the most common thing both parties will think when it comes to long distance relationships."

Jiyeon:"But he could have just asked me first before blurting out."

Soyeon:"But you'd hurted his pride by ignoring his calls. So maybe that what makes him think you are having an affair."

Jiyeon:"What?"

Soyeon:"What what?" Soyeon did gave her a clever look, its like she's judging her. This bestfriend of hers.

Jiyeon:"I know. It was my fault."

Soyeon:"There you go! So go and call him."

Jiyeon:"But I don't think he's not busy today."

Soyeon:"Not unless you'll call." then putted the cup on the table as she lean her face on her palms, smiling at Jiyeon.

 

 

Soyeon is right. Soyeon is always right. Yeah, she is that's why whenever she feels like hanging on the cliff over something she's in, she will probably run towards her and listen some advices. That's why she's Soyeon, her bestfriend.

 

 

A call would be better. So she did grab her phone, dialed those numbers then

 

 

Jiyeon:"I can't!"

Soyeon:"So?"

Jiyeon:"I just can't. Maybe he would think I was guilty with what he had said and I don't want to talk about it again and have another fight."

 

 

Soyeon sigh. Not even giving reactions to this dumb bestfriend in front of her,.

 

Soyeon:"So does that make you a good one huh? Could you just swallow your pride and call him, for at least?"

Jiyeon:"No. I just don't want to talk to him right now, I'm not even ready."

Soyeon:"As if you were thinking of making a script to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter