Chapter 32

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon:"What the hell happened?"

 

 

Jiyeon did tried her best to recall everything. About what had happened last night after she fell asleep in front of Myungsoo. About what happened that night, about why on earth did she get here in the room without any clue on where it is. She pause for a while, how is it possible? Why can't she remember anything? All she could remember was she was drinking beer slowly and suddenly her sight gets blurry and fell asleep. That's all she could recall, no more other than that. She looks around again, she was in the room with a luxurious stuff around her. The comfy yet classy king size bed, the peach colored curtains hanging on the window and the mirror on the left side corner. Jiyeon look on her reflection, she seems like regretting of following Myungsoo to that club that night. It end up like this, and Myungsoo seems like not in the room, all she could asked is where is she exactly?

 

 

Jiyeon:"Oh please it can't be..." she then gets up, ignoring how did her clothes changed,

 

 

She then went towards the door to ask some help maybe. The thought of having no clue of where she is right now.

 

 

"Oh you're awake." a familiar voice made Jiyeon stop.

 

 

Jiyeon then turned her head slowly to the voice came from,  and she did smiled after seeing who is it.

 

 

Jiyeon:"Soyeon?"

Soyeon:"Come let's have some breakfast together."

 

 

Why are things so confusing? Why is Soyeon here together with her? Why...

 

But that's a relief for her, since she's with Soyeon and not with that guy.

 

 

Jiyeon:"What happened?" she asked, still trying to clear things out.

Soyeon:"You were sleeping at the club with some guy. I don't know who he is and I don't know why you're with him, but please at least tell me where you are specially with someone I'm not even have a trust." she did explained, straight to the point.

Jiyeon:"That guy, where is he?"

Soyeon:"After all the things he did to you, you are here asking where he is?"

Jiyeon:"Why? What did he do...?" she asked, gulping.

Soyeon:"I don't know what's he thinking but its too dangerous for you."

Jiyeon:"What had actually happened?" she asked again, getting really curious and nervous.

Soyeon:"Nothing really happened, its just that you're not even drank that night and its kinda suspicious for me to think on why did you fall asleep."

 

 

Oh. She was thinking the same thing too.

 

 

Soyeon:"Glad Eunjung called Hyomin about that, so he did came and take you here."

 

 

W-what? Hyomin did..?

 

 

Jiyeon:"What Hyomin...what?"

 

 

 

Eunjung were still enjoying herself dancing in the club with her friends. She was too drunk but still she manage to dance and her sentences still has a sense, though its a bit honest to hear. Eunjung could give glances to Jiyeon whose talking to someone she doesn't know, and she find it weird for that guy in front of her seems like staring at her with some meanings on his look. She then shrugged, getting an idea to call Hyomin for she knows he was her boyfriend as she could remember. But wait, why is Jiyeon here with a guy other than Hyomin by the way? She did said it was her friend but oh well, she needs to call her first love that she knows she has no chance to him at all. Eunjung missing his voice and his appearance that night, and she was smiling happily dialing those numbers up and hoping Hyomin wont ignore her anymore this time.

 

 

Eunjung:"Come on pretty boy, pick up the phone I have some news" she giggled, as she stop from her dancing.

 

 

A couple moment had passed, she was glad Hyomin did answer it. And he seems like not in the mood to talk to her. How unfortunate of her.

 

 

Hyomin:"Hello?"

Eunjung:"Hello handsome man!" she did replied, with her drunk voice "How are you darling?"

Hyomin:"You seem drunk, why you called?"

Eunjung:"Just missing your voice, its been a while" she then laugh cutely and blushing "But seems like you're busy with your work right now, so I understand."

Hyomin:"Do you have any other important things to say?"

 

 

How rude. He is still the Hyomin she knows back then, its one of the reason why she loves this guy so much.

 

 

Eunjung:"Actually yes. You wanna know?"

Hyomin:"I'll go and hang up, I have something to do."

Eunjung:"W-WAIT!" she shouted trying her best to stop him "I have really something important to say, its about your girlfriend." then continued.

Hyomin:"Girlfriend? You mean Jiyeon?"

Eunjung:"Who else?"

 

Hyomin kept on silent, just then let her say anything about Jiyeon.

 

Eunjung:"Its rare for me to see her in a club, I don't actually know why but its weird because she's with some guy."

 

 

 

With a guy?

 

 

Hyomin:"Jiyeon? With a guy?"

Eunjung:"Yes, I am saying she's with a guy. He looks hot too, did you two broke up?"

 

 

Hyomin didn't respond.

 

 

Eunjung:"So Jiyeon is now having fun with another guy huh, tsk tsk." she did sigh, why is he not replying "Okay, its so suspicious because this guy feels like has motives on Jiyeon."

Hyomin:"Where is she?" he asked, a bit startled. He can't seem be in calm whenever he knows Jiyeon with some guy he doesn't know who.

Eunjung:"She's in the club same as with me."

 

 

On the other hand Jiyeon is still talking with Myungsoo non stop. What else she could do? She doesn't want to dance in the crowd anyway. She wanted to gulp all the beer she had but seems like she's not into it. Jiyeon is not really the type of girl who loves alcoholic drinks so much. Maybe a little is enough, for she felt going home already.

 

Myungsoo:"Shall we go and dance too?"

Jiyeon:"No thanks, I don't really dance."

Myungsoo:"Why? Its so boring just being here sitting while drinking."

Jiyeon:"I'm just going to be here. Just go and dance along with the crowd, I really don't want to."

Myungsoo:"Okay, lets just look around and watch them having fun." he then giggled.

 

 

A moment after that, Jiyeon had already feeling her sight blurry and look on Myungsoo whose in front of her. Its weird, like why could she fell sleepy suddenly?

 

 

Jiyeon:"Why am I feeling like..." she did look around first, then starts to lean down her head on the table and fell asleep.

 

 

Myungsoo whose smirking, did placed all the beer he had ordered at the side. Started to Jiyeon's hair as he touches her red cheeks. Its so soft that he's feeling crazy doing this to her. It felt wrong, and he knows he was insane about it.

 

 

Myungsoo:"Why can't you just be mine, Jiyeon..." he then utter, witnessed how perfect Jiyeon's features is.

 

 

He then stand up,  as he put his jacket on to start carrying Jiyeon whose in her dreams right now. His plan about taking her in his place, is maybe the best idea for him that he could imagine. He did lift Jiyeon's right arm as he tried to put her on his back. But then suddenly someone came up and made him get startled a bit.

 

 

It was Hyomin, whose standing in front of him.

 

 

Hyomin:"I'll take her." he said, staring at Jiyeon whose sleeping soundly.

Myungsoo:"But I was the one who take her here so I suppose I--"

Hyomin:"Move."

 

 

Hyomin then directly carry Jiyeon before Myungsoo could. Hyomin put Jiyeon on his back before grabing Jiyeon's bag and put it on his shoulder. He did glimpse at Myungsoo, who seems to be trembling and he has no idea on why.

 

 

Hyomin:"Thank you for taking your time with her, I know she's not really emotionally okay right now."

Myungsoo:"Uh, she doesn't even said anything about that."

Hyomin:"But I'm warning you.." he noted, giving a serious glare to Myungsoo "Don't you dare take her here again."

 

 

And that night ended, Hyomin then take Jiyeon to one of Qri's hotel before calling Soyeon about what had happened. He let Soyeon be with Jiyeon for a night for she might be asking things about this night.

 

 

Soyeon:"So I came here and change your clothes up and stayed with you all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter