Chapter 15

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon:"Soyeon?" she called, closing the door gently "she;s not back yet?" then shook her head lightly.

 

She then checks her phone, and puts it back as she sits on the bed. Looks at the glass window again as she smiles, then starts to take off her blazer.

 

Hyomin then gulps, seeing her milky skin again. Closing his eyes as to avoid it, as he felt the guilt inside him. His heart beats fast again, everytime he stares at her, everytime he heard her voice, and everytime their eyes met. Hyomin felt nervous, he then turn his head away as Jiyeon was going to take off her sleeveless peach shirt.

 

Jiyeon pauses, grabs the bag that was beside her and tried to look for something.

 

Jiyeon:"where did she..."

 

She stands up, taking a few steps away from the bed. Hyomin then glances at her as she stroll away, grabbing the chance to escape where he could feel a spot that is so much uncomfortable. He opens the wardrobe door slowly, never wanted to let out some noise on it. He tip toed as he checks on Jiyeon if she's coming or not but...

 

Jiyeon:"yah!"

 

Hyomin pauses. He then sigh as he will get some hit due to her anger again right now. What would he expect for her to think, for his self being here in her room?

 

He then turned his head to her, as to clarify everything.

 

Hyomin:"what you're thinking right now is just a misunderstanding..." he explains

 

Jiyeon widened her eyes. Realizing something.

 

Jiyeon:"what the heck are you doing here?" she then complains and continues "are you peeking on me huh?!"

Hyomin:"i told you your wrong okay, that is not--"

Jiyeon:"then why are you here? since when?!" she asked, a little bit confused, and mad

Hyomin:"that.." he can't actually tell her the truth, but he just then realize he'll be get in trouble if he says the truth or anything that could turn to be a lie.

 

Jiyeon scoffs, taking a rush steps towards to him. Giving him some death glares. Literally.

 

Jiyeon:"get out"

Hyomin:"could you let me-"

Jiyeon:"i said get out!" she asks him, raising her voice

Hyomin:"i was just wanted to talk" he blurts out, meekly

Jiyeon:"what?" she asked "what did you say?you wanted to talk? then why the hell are you hiding in the wardrobe?"

Hyomin:"im going out"

Jiyeon:"yah!"

Hyomin:"but believe me, i didn't see anything" he smirks, giving Jiyeon a suspicious feeling

Jiyeon:"what?!" she then widened her eyes, giving him a hit on his arm

Hyomin:"yah! why are you being so physical?!"

Jiyeon:"get out now!" then keeps on hitting him

Hyomin:"would you stop?" he grunts "yah! idiot"

 

 

Jiyeon tried her best to push him for he was too strong compared to her. She doesn't want to see this guy, and so to talk to him. She did hit him again, for he was so stubborn enough to just listen to her and fade away from her sight. Thinking about whats he doing inside in her room, and in the wardrobe hiding? What is he up to?

 

Jiyeon:"do you know i could-"

Hyomin:"i said s--" he then grabs Jiyeon's hands with force, causing him to fall on the bed together with her

 

 

Jiyeon pauses, with his and her position right now is hard to imagine..

 

She was on top of him, and he was under hers, looking at her.

 

And its so freaking awkward.

 

Hyomin:"i told you to stop" he speaks up, still holding her hands

Jiyeon:"i-" she pauses again, looking at his eyes

 

 

Hyomin stares at her stunning eyes again, making him feel weak. Making him like her for what she is, and who she are. She was indeed the type of a girl he's been dreaming of, he couldn't even imagine that because their first meeting was like that tragic and that stupid for them to end up lived together. He did sigh, as he still looks at her, getting hypnotize again. She was speechless, for the fact that she don't actually know what she felt right now together with him. Her pounding heart, and with the something electric she felt on her nerves while she could feel his touches on hers. Jiyeon wants to look away, but there's a small feeling that making her not to.

 

He then closes his eyes for a while as he sigh, as the silence absorbs the surroundings. How many ticks of clock does he needs to waste? How many minutes does he need to wait to tell her everything he felt? How many hours does he need to rethink of what he would say to her?

 

And how many seconds will Jiyeon take to get his answer?

 

Asking this kind of question to a girl he likes, is not that good idea to him for its his first time. He doesnt know anything, about confessing, and about how to express everything, or something what he honestly felt. Sad expression was drawn from his face, for he knows there are only two answers he may get from her.

 

Will it be 'NO' or a 'YES'?

 

Soyeon:"Ji let's have some lunch" she starts, opening the door

 

Jiyeon directly turned her face to her, having a nervous and not that startled feeling?

 

Soyeon:"what the--" she blinked her eyes twice, seeing this two together "sorry for intruding"

 

Jiyeon then gets up, looking at Hyomin who follows her and stands up.

 

Jiyeon:"its not like, what youre thinking"

Soyeon:"i know" she smiled a bit "but at least we have to eat" then grins

Jiyeon:"yah!" she shouted "i told you its not!"

Hyomin:"i'll be going" he pipes in, not even looking back at her

 

Soyeon then looks at Hyomin walking away from the door, right then she smiles as she looked at Jiyeon with her teasing facial expression.

 

Soyeon:"are you still in your self-denial huh?"

Jiyeon:"shut up sso, i dont want to talk about it" she took a deep breath before grabbing her blazer and take it on

Soyeon:"what do you mean by 'it'?" she asked, teasing her again

Jiyeon:"i said stop, im hungry" then pouts

Soyeon:"youre such an idiot Jiyeon" while shaking her head lightly

 

 

It was still 3 in the afternoon when Jiyeon and Soyeon decided to have some fun on the beach. They were on the sunbating chair relaxing theirselves enjoying the view and the scent of the nature's sea. Having their sunglasses on as they were chatting waiting for the party. Qri told them it'll be held at night, so they had much time to feel relax and take their time without some worries.

 

Soyeon:"how i wish i could spend my holidays here" she starts

Jiyeon:"its nice here right?"

Soyeon:"yeah, indeed"  "i just then thought how powerful my charm is for that rich guy loves me"

Jiyeon:"aigoo" she streched her arms gently as she yawned cutely "you can just accept, his kind enough"

Soyeon:"i don't usually make it easy, you do know me"

Jiyeon:"okay, its you anyway" then laughs together

 

Qri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter