Chapter 8

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon was busy in front of the mirror observing her reflection. It's weekend and she has no worries today since this day is her day off. She then look around as she walks slowly inside this big classy house. Tilting her head as she was looking outside the backyad, with the sky color of view the same as the pool make her sight more relax. Jiyeon then took a deep breath as she head her way to the kitchen to feed her hungry stomach. Grab the sandwiches she had made and the creamy hot coffee she loved the most. 

 

Fixes her hair as it covers up to her face, sipping on her coffee then bites some on the sandwiches. Streched her arms before leaning her elbows on the table.

 

Hyomin:"will you please move?" he appeared out of no where, with his well look "you're sitting on my favourite spot" he then added

 

Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows as she bites again on the sandwich, not even listening to him because she knows he'll going to pester her again, or he's just being stupid again.

 

Hyomin:"are you deaf?" he continues

Jiyeon:"taking you care while you're sick, then this is all the treat i got from you?" she then stoods up "can't you even say the golden word 'thank you'? like, for at least?" then rolls her eyes

Hyomin:"i told you i don't need your help, yet you insists"

Jiyeon:"i was hoping you died while shivering, bastard" then walks away

 

Hyomin then grabs some glass, pouring the fresh milk on it then opened the fridge. Fruit sandwiches appears on his sight, with its tempting and appitite look, he directly took one then bites a little. Chewing it with its rare taste and with its creamy flavour and with the different sweet fruits on it, made him close his eyes then right after took the whole tray with the whole sandwiches on it. Sits on the chair in front of his luminous and classy table, eating all of those for he didn't even ate yesterday, for he was sick.

 

Jiyeon:"yah!" she shouted while taking few steps back to kitchen "who told you to eat those sandwiches i made?!!" then added, rushing her way in front of him to take it back

Hyomin:"its my house! its my fridge, i can eat anything inside it!" he mutters

Jiyeon:"arghh!!! you ate it all!" then shouted

 

Hyomin gulps trying to look cool in front of her, and as usual, trying to annoy her again.

 

Jiyeon:"you're all well now don't you?" while crossing her arms "idiot!" pulling her right arm then giving him a quick poke on his head

Hyomin:"yah!"

 

Jiyeon sigh then just turned away to avoid his annoying appearance again. Decided to leave his house for a while, and thought that it may be good to her. Fighting everyday with him feels like striving hard climbing on a mountain thingy with some devils chasing upon her. And it feels like she was like in the hell, crying over to lift herself up leaving that place.

 

And like she doesn't want to come back there again, but she should.

 

She nearly forgets about her dream house.

 

And she did sigh in an isolated way.

 

 

Hyomin did took some shower then prepared his self to go out. Feeling bored because Jiyeon went out and she would be like, will come home later. Or he had just thought that that girl will never come back again. But there were some happiness he felt while living with her, for he wants to pester her everytime and it makes him feel good. He laughs while putting on his black long sleeve polo, folding it until his elbow side to make it look more fashionable. With his black hair, his bangs covering his eyebrows and his black sunglasses, made him look more cool and more y.

 

 

He then went his way to a place where he enjoys his self a lot. He may knew many people right there, but thats just only for the game, for the billiard game. He's the kind of guy who doesn't have any friends at all, but he only assure one person that he can call a truly friend or should we say his bestfriend, and that's his cousin, Qri. Smirking as he sees his opponent waiting at the corner, giving a challenging look and he likes it a lot.

 

No one could beat him, and maybe that's the reason why everyone envy him.

 

Like everyone hates him for that.

 

Girl1:"i k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter