Chapter 9

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon went back to her so-called home after checking on her dream house being rebuilted. She feels like she just want to rest her self up, for the stress she had take this past few days. The solitude feelings she felt right now, and the some mixed up happiness she has. Opening the big gate for she get a duplicate key from Hyomin, and by that he will never think of not opening it again like what he did back then. She tried to calm herself up, by sitting on the couch while patting youngmini, whose sitting on her lap. She sigh again, and think of what would be the things she needs to do to enjoy herself right now. Her thoughts being interrupted when her phone rings, and she frowned seeing whose calling.

 

Jiyeon:"what?" she answered coldly

"i need you to get out from my house if ever you came back, understand?"

 

Jiyeon scoffs, like why is he commanding her? After what he had done, he'll going to pester her again? Is his life that really boring that he seeks some attention to some kind and pretty like me? Ugh. I should just revenge to him maybe? For eating all the sandwiches i made.

 

Jiyeon:"sorry but im not in your house right now" then hangs up

 

She just then the tv and watch some music shows. Enjoying herself listening some ballad songs and the expression with strong emotion of the singer made her feel into the song. Closing her eyes as she hits the high notes then interrupted when the door bell rings. She just dont want to get up for she thought it was Hyomin, and why the hell is he pressing those buttons? He had some keys right? This guy is really an idiot..

 

Jiyeon:"who cares about stupid dumb Hyomin right now?" then rolls her eyes

 

The door bell rings rapidly, and she felt annoyed by it. Forcely stands up as she watch the small device beside the main door. Showing a confused look for she saw an old lady kept on pressing the door bell button. With some men beside her, and with her anger look makes Jiyeon startled because, like, she dont know this halmeoni at all. Maybe its Hyomin's grandmother? And maybe there must be an emergency matter thats why she's here?

 

And why is she look so mad?

 

Like she wants to eat someone...

 

Jiyeon then head her way to the entrance to open the gate. She felt nervous while trying to open it, and she dont know why. When she had opened the gate, those frowned and anger expression of the old lady in front of her suddenly disappears. Showing an angelic smile on her while gripping at her black steel cane, taking a deep breath before she starts to speak.

 

OldLady:"hi dear" then smiles "may i ask where Hyomin is?"  then added

 

Jiyeon blinked her eyes twiced, with some confuse she felt right now.

 

Jiyeon:"ahm he's not here halmeoni" she then replied politely

OldLady:"can i come in and wait for him?"

Jiyeon:"yeah sure" then lead her inside the house.

 

They were sitting on the couch while Jiyeon was still uncomfortable being with her. Seeing this old lady smiling makes her feel a little bit better, for she dont know why exactly is she here. And she's pretty though, everytime she smiles a lot.

 

OldLady:"may i ask why you're here?" then starts the conversation with her question

 

Jiyeon didn't responded quickly, for Hyomin told her before that they should keep this as a secret. But secrets will be revealed right after, right? So maybe telling her the truth is a lot better, than keeping all his fault with her. And her conscience will never let her do that.

 

Jiyeon:"actually..." she starts, still hesitating

OldLady:"im his grandmother anyway" then giggles "dont be afraid darling, tell me" then smiles again

Jiyeon:"he.." she pauses, trying to gain some confidence "he compensated me" then added

HGrandma:"he compensated you?" while raising her eyebrows "why? he did some trouble again?" then asked

Jiyeon:"yeah he did"

HGrandma:"that stupid kid.." then sigh as she hovers her cane, pointing on Hyomin's picture beside the falt screen tv "he didn't even learned!"

 

Is this the reason why he called me recently? And told me to get out from his house? 

 

Is he perhaps, scared of his grandmother?

 

This makes me laugh.

 

 

 

Hyomin on the other hand, just got arrived and felt trembled rushing his way to his house. Seeing that black car with some man standing, he can really tell that his grandma had just arrived. But why is she not standing outside together with them? Is she perhaps, trying her best to get inside again?

 

 

Or perhaps, she just then saw Jiyeon, went in?

 

Hyomin:"excuse me" he starts, talking to the man whose standing

Man:"yes sir?"

Hyomin:"where's halmeoni?"

Man:"she's inside sir" then bows

 

Hyomin then opened the gate as he heared the man's reply. Like they should never met each other, because she may know everything. And he can't let that happened. Opening the main door and heared Jiyeon, laughing really hard with his grandmother? Since when did they knew each other?

 

Hyomin:"halmeoni youre here" then grins

 

Jiyeon and his grandma turns their heads to him, uncomfortably standing, and slowly went his way to them. Looking at Jiyeon whose smiling brightly makes him feel uneasy, did she tell her everything?

 

HGrandma:"good youre back" then slowly stands up

Hyomin:"why are you here by the way?" he then asked

 

Hovering her cane make Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter