Drama Dinner Time

Fool For Love

Dinner time came, me and EXO played a game and we made a group who would cook and who would clean up afterwards. We created the group like this, first, the 2 oldest, Xiumin and Luhan oppa was the leaders of the 2 teams. Xiumin picked Chen, Luhan picked Sehun. Then, Chen picked Baekhyun, Sehun picked Lay. Baekhyun, surprisingly picked me! *SCREAMS* Lay picked Tao. I then, picked Kyungsoo, while Tao picked Chanyeol. Kyungsoo picked Suho, and Chanyeol picked Kai.

 

So the 1st team is Xiumin’s Team: Chen, Baek, Me, Kyungsoo, and Suho. Luhan’s Team is: Sehun, Lay, Tao, Chanyeol and Kai. So, Xiumin and Luhan KawiBawiBuk! And Xiumin won, so we get to cook and Luhan’s team would clean up. It was fun cooking with them, especially with 2 facts, 1st my mom could relax and just eat the food later on, 2nd I was one team with Baek oppa!

 

Then Luhan oppa said something merely interesting *smirks smirks* “Yahh! No fair, Okok lets just do this! Umin Hyung’s team, have to play a drama while cooking, they just have to do anything romantic in partners! I’ll pick the partners! Umin with the Troll, Baek with Jess *smirks*, and Kyungsoo with Suho!” “YA! No smirking allowed!” teased Baekhyun, “Baek I know you like it” Luhan smirks, Baek blushed! He actually blushed OMG! “YA! Lets just continued” said Baekhyun while moving to the place besides me.

 

“Psst~ We’re partners! Hehehe” I said to him, “I know right!” he said while smiling. “Arrasseo Luhanniee~ Now my turn, when you’re cleaning, you should act like the opposite gender!” Xiumin said. Luhan’s team exchange weird looks and laughed. “OK Guys! Lets do this!” I said.

 

We 12 were off to the kitchen downstairs, my mom and little sister were in their room watching TV. So, the drama starts! (I’m damn nervous people!) uri Xiumin oppa decided we’re going to cook bibimbap (traditional Korean food).

 

So I started to put the butter and cook the bean sprout, carrots, and mushrooms. I cooked the bean sprouts first, I realize Xiumin, Chen, Kyungsoo, Suho oppa were already starting their drama! They look so darn cute AGH! BIAS LIST RUINER!! LOL.

 

Then, before I could even say anything, I felt somebody hugging in my wait. “YAA~ Jagiyaa~” It was Baekhyun! He back hugged me while cooking! Well, that’s because we’re doing this for the drama thing Luhan oppa suggested, but it looks so real! “Mwoyaa~ Hahaha this drama is funny!” I said.

 

“Ya! It’s not supposed to be funny! Focussss pabo!” he said while laughing. I continued cooking with Baekhyun still hugging me and his head on my shoulders, but I heard a camera sound… I realized the other team was taking a photo of Baekhyun back hugging me… They are so supportive LOL! Just kidding!

 

“Jinja oppa??? Pictures??” I said to the other team, “Yaa~ You guys look cute okay!” Tao and Lay said while taking pictures. “Yah~ Face there Jess, lets take a picture!” Baekhyun turned my body, still hugging me (KYAA), while the others took photo, I was so darn happy like it was the most happiest moment in my whole life.

 

Baekhyun looks happy too. *smirks again* “YA! The bean sprouts!” I shouted while going back to cooking, Baekhyun let go of me and laughed. He was so cute! After the bibimbap is done, I called my mom and my sister to eat, we ate, and it was so much fun, the house became very crowded, but with handsomely cute Korean peeps. *smirks*

 

It was day-4 already, I cant believe, 2 more days they’re leaving for Korea L I didn’t kept that in mind, because, I know I’ll cry if they leave. Today’s school, as usual, but Baek didn’t join me, because he said he wants to swim with the guys, so he drive me to school and dropped me off. “Bye Oppa! See you later!” “Bye! Have fun Jess!” then he went off.

 

I started my first period, second, third and finally recess! During recess, I was talking to Aileen and Catherine about how Baekhyun hugged me in the drama-slash-cooking-thing and said “Jagiya” and Aileen said “AWW you guys look so cute together” while I was showing the picture Sehun took. “Jinja! Jess! You guys look so cute!” Catherine continued,

 

“OMG Guys! You are just like Xiumin and Luhan oppa! They said that too, for about 2 times!” I said. Aileen and Catherine were smirking, I mouthed “What?” while smiling ofcourse. “Ya! Jess, can I go to your house? To hang out with Sehun? *smirks*” Aileen asked, “Yes! I wanna meet the other EXO members too!” Catherine continued, “Ya! Just say you wanna meet D.O” I said while pointing to Aileen with a smirk, “And you wanna meet Suho right?” I asked Catherine followed by another smirk.