Evil Boss

Fool For Love

“SM Confirms EXO Baekhyun dating with SNSD Taeyeon”

 

/swears/

“I’m tired, I’ll just ask him tomorrow,” I said

As I went to sleep I didn’t realize that tears were flowing down my cheeks.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

! Why does SM have to ruin my life! And they tricked me?? They said that the car thing in the news was for a photo shoot! But they used it for news! What is this for?? I decided to go to my boss. Kim Hee Soo, he’s in charge for all of this.

(knock knock knock), “Come in,” he said, “Excuse me, but why are you posting this news??” I showed him the Baekhyun and Taeyeon dating news.

 

“Hahaha, boy you knew this faster than I thought. This, is to cover up Kris’ lawsuit, so that the fans wont go nuts of Kris leaving. Now, I’ve said enough, please leave,” he said, so devilish, “But!” as I tried to continued, he said, “Uh! No buts! Please leave, right this second!” “As you know! I already have a girlfriend, and SHE is not Taeyeon.” “Hahaha! Funny!” he said, oh how evil is he.

 

Back to my own POV

 

4th day, I’m leaving to go back home, before I went to the airport, we decided to say our good byes to EXO members, including, Baek. “Bye, I’m going to miss you all!” I said, while hugging them one by one, Baek is the last, as usual. “You should’ve stayed longer!” Chen exclaimed, “Sorry! We’ve got school!” Aileen said.

 

As I reached to Baek, “Bye. Enjoy your life with Taeyeon.” I said, sarcastically. “Jess! No! I can explain!” He said while getting a grip of my wrist. “Let go! I’m going to miss my plane.” I said, trying to stop my tears from coming out. Everyone watched this scene, “C’mon guys, lets go,” as I said to my best friends, they waved good bye and we went out of SM Entertainment.

 

The plane was still 2 hours to go, we three sat in a café in the airport, I was really quiet, when I was usually the most talkative one, between Aileen and Catherine. “Yah! Don’t sob and cry all the time, I’m sure there is an explanation between all of this” Aileen said while using gestures in her hand.

 

“Well, yeah, and you said, when you visited SNSD’s practice room, Taeyeon was completely okay with the fact that you’re Baekhyun’s girlfriend, right?” Catherine added, “Yah, before this ‘Taeyeon Incident’, Red Velvet’s Seulgi have dated him too! They are darn gorgeous!” I said, while sobbing a little.

“Dude.” Both Aileen and Catherine said while grabbing my shoulders, “If, I said, If, both Seulgi and Taeyeon was prettier than you-” “Well, obviously,” I said, “Yah! I’m not finished yet. Well, if they were prettier than you, why did Baek choose you? Why didn’t he choose Irene? Or Wendy instead? Or even Yoona?” Aileen continued. As I say, she was the wise one *LOL*.

 

“Well, because-” I wasn’t able to finish, when “YAH! Because he likes you! Was that hard to explain?” Catherine added while finishing her cappuccino. “Pfft, like what like,” I said while continue to drink my Starbucks. “Aigooo~ Just stay calm, there’s always a rainbow behind this rain!” Aileen said, cheering me up.