Developed feelings

Fool For Love

Then, I realized he was staring at my guitar. “Wae oppa, that’s my guitar, I play it you know, you want to see?” I said. “YES! PLEASE!” He said in exclamation. I took out my guitar, and played EXO’s XOXO, my favorite song to play on my guitar.

 

Baekhyun’s jaw was shaped like an O, I didn’t know why, either because my AWFULLY NOT AMAZING voice is good to him, or my guitar was cool. “Why is your face like that oppa?” I asked. “Haha Nothing.. You’re voice was nice!” said Baek. “Aw Thanks!”

 

Baekhyun’s Point of View

 

“Haha Nothing.. You’re voice was nice!” I said. She was pretty! I think I like her. I like a fan. She replied “Aw Thanks!” Then, she asked me to play the guitar and sang. She said I could choose the song;

 

I chose ‘Lucky’ and started playing while she recorded me in her iPhone. After that, we exchanged each other phones and followed each other on instagram, added each other on LINE and on Skype. We made jokes and laughed at them.

 

Then she started to talk about OT12, and how she missed Kris. “Did you miss Kris more or you wanted to meet me more?” I asked with a smirk. “UM KRIS!” She said. I was jealous. “SO MEAN!” I said while laughing. “Aw no! Ofcourse I’ll choose to meet you, you’re my bias remember?” she said.

 

My stomach felt like there were butterflies. “Thanks!” I said, hugging her. I hugged her for more than 3 times now! I felt warm every time I hugged her. I then said, “I’m sorry, I can’t talk about Kris. It’s our company’s secret” “That’s okay oppa, I can totally understand that, but how’s he doing? Is he fine?” She asked, worried.

 

“Ne~ He’s okay, He’s filming for a drama in China now! You should be happy! Not worried!” I said. “Haha, yes, I’m really happy for him!” She said. I’m glad I could see that smile again, seeing that frown really made me worried.

 

Back to my Point of View

 

OMG HE HUGGED ME for the 4th time! And I felt bad and happy for Kris oppa. Then, Chanyeol and the kids went back in to take a shower. While the others that weren’t in the shower yet were talking and drying themselves with a towel.