We look good together?!

Fool For Love

Me and Baek oppa are still focusing and talking to ourselves, then Lay teased, “Ooouh, are we having a couple here?” while pointing to me and Baek. “Aigoo! Lay oppa! Don’t be so sarcastic hahaha!” I said. Baek didn’t comment though, but smiled to Lay and me. I thought, well that was certainly weird.

 

After all of them finished showering, all 12 of us started joking around, but Xiumin was whispering something to Luhan while staring at Baek and me. “YA! Hyung! What did you guys say? Did you gossip about us? Hhahaha” said Baek while smirking towards his hyungs.

 

“Aniya~ we just thought about how cute you and Jess looked together!” Luhan and Xiumin said, almost at the same time. Baek and me looked at each other and laughed. Well, I liked it though, because he was my bias after all.

 

That night, my mom came home and I explained the EXO situation and all, after all, she came with me during the concert. She understood and asked all the members to sleep in my house, my mom let them slept in the guest room and in my little sister’s room.

 

Sleeping in the guest room downstairs, were Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, Kai. While, in my little sister’s room were Baek oppa, Lay, Tao, Kyungsoo, Suho and Chanyeol. During midnight, I felt the need to check on them.

 

I slowly went out of my mom’s bedroom. I opened the door quietly and saw that Baekhyun was still awake on his phone. “Oppa~ you’re still awake?” I said. “Yep. I’m thirsty, wanna go down?” Baek asked. “Sure!” I replied.

 

We went downstairs, checked on the guest room team, and took a sip. After going back upstairs, I said, “Jalja (Good night) oppa~” “Good night jagiya (babe/honey)” Baekhyun replied. “Mwo?” “Aah~ Aniya, you must be sleepy, go sleep Jess! See you tomorrow~” “Arrasseo, annyeong~”. In the bed, I thought to my self, did he said Jagiya on purpose or he was mistaken. I don’t think I can sleep! Meh. I’m sleepy, so.. I dozed off.