Apology Accepted!

Fool For Love

“So will you forgive me?” Baek said while smiling. Then, the senior, to the audience this time, turned around my head and I saw Kai, Sehun and all the members! Then, Kai was first up to raise up his “card” saying “WILL”, then Sehun, “YOU”, then Chen, “FORGIVE”, and then Tao, “ME?” then Lay, who was holding a heart card raised his card and all of a sudden…

 

Baekhyun showed up from behind, back hugged me and gave me exactly 27 flowers! I meant, roses, *smirks*

 

I was all like, tearing up and being very happy at the same time! “Yah, mianhae! It was all my boss’ idea, I didn’t know anything, and didn’t expect you will be this mad,” Baek said, WITH A MIC! (WHAT??!!) The mic was later given to me, and the audience all said, “FORGIVE HIM! GOSH!” I realize they were hoping for a happy ending like all princesses huh? LOL.

 

“Gosh, calm down audiences! I forgive you Baek!” I said while hugging him back. He handed me the flowers and the audience, especially the EXO stand were fangirling like crazy. We hugged for like 30 seconds, that’s when EXO joined the hug, Haha! And Aileen and Catherine too.

 

Then, the audiences were like “Ehrg, ehm…?”

 

“Oh yeah! Sorry guys! Good news! We’re going to be holding an EXO Fan Meet! Right here, and right after this assembly, so grab your books and folders if you want a sign and a selca!” Kyungsoo said. Kyungsoo’s English was amazing! LOL, unlike Sehun! Just kidding!

 

After the assembly all the girls were lining up, there were more than 100 girls, I’m serious, and there were boys too, but the boys were giving it to their girlfriends (obviously).

 

There was this girl, if I wasn’t mistaken her name was Ilayda or something, and she gave Baekhyun a card and waited until he opened it. It was a confession! How dare she try to steal my Baek! “Haha, sorry, I cant accept this, I already have a girl,” he said pointing to me, I gave a sarcastic look and mouthed, “Sorry!” but she was so smart that she gave the whole EXO a card. Amazing idea, (claps sarcastically).

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Finally! She forgives me! I missed talking to her!

Haha, and there was this girl, Laydia or Ilayde or something, gave me a confession card, but I rejected her. Well, I already have a girl. *smirks* But then, she gave the whole EXO member a confession card, Gosh. But no one accepted her, Bye Laydia or Ilayde or whatsoever-your-name-is girl!