Not-Really-An-Official-Date Thing!

Fool For Love

Baekhyun was still doing something on his phone. “Oppa~ Mwoyaa?” I asked, “Aniyaa haha, cakaman I want to go to the toilet! Hoho” He said while laughing, “Arrasseo” I replied. When he went to the toilet, I checked his phone, it wasn’t locked, and he was in Instagram… Stalking… MY ACCOUNT???

 

WHAT THE (insert any word you prefer) DID I JUST SEE??? BAEKHYUN? MY ONE AND ONLY BIAS?? STALKING MY PROFILE?? BRB DYING.

 

“Jesss~ You wanna um.. go to the mall or something?” Baek said after coming out of the toilet. I quickly put his phone back, thank God he didn’t notice anything. “Um sure! Now?” “Yeess, lets go!” “Cakaman, I’ll take my bag”

 

Then, we went to the mall.

“YA, you wanna buy something?” Baekhyun said after passing a clothing store named “Beach Island”. “Sure! Why not?” I said. Baekhyun went to the men section while I went to the women’s (DUH OFCOURSE).

 

“Oppa! Show me the shirt you pick! I’ll show mine!” I said, “Arrasseo, Hana, Dul, Se!” He said. Surprisingly, we showed the same exact shirt, we both laughed, “Couple tee?” Baek said while smirking. I bumped his shoulder “Aigoo!”

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

JINJA? Couple tee? I hoped she liked the idea of a couple tee, because I do. KEKEKE~ *evil laugh*

 

“Oppa lets go to that make up shop!” Jess said, “Okayy” I said. Jess was searching for eyeliner, apparently it was her favorite makeup “thing”, haha we’re soooo similar. After the makeup store, we went to a shop that sells very cheap souvenirs, “Oppa! Why don’t we buy each for your hyungs and dongsaengs!” Jess suggested, “Aish you pabo become so smart!” I said while ruffling her hair, “YAA!!” Jess said.

 

“Um, what should we buy the boys?” “Ah! I know, lets just buy this for Luhan & Sehun oppa” Jess said while pointing to a small boat toy. “Haha, you know EXO so well” I teased.

 

Once we were out of the store, I realized there were a lot of girls who were circling me. So I thought, Ahhh they were EXO-L. I hope they don’t bash Jess though, who’s here with me right now. I gave all of them signature but each minute, I checked on Jess, she was waiting for me, she gave me a smile and mouthed, “Gwenchana, I’ll wait” I mouthed back “Gomawo!” and smiled back.

 

Back to my own POV

 

YAH! Jinja? These girls ruin our not-really-date-but-a-hangout thing! Goshh! What troublemakers! I said to Baek that I’ll wait, and he said Thanks, well, what are loyal fans are supposed to do?

 

After each of the girls got their autograph, they bumped into my shoulders one by one and gave me this evil look, they realize I was the one who was hanging out with Baek. Thankfully, Baek realized I was being pushed, he stood infront of me! *MY PRINCE GOSH!*

 

“Girls, please don’t bash this girl, she’s just my best friend who’s accompanying me here! If you guys promise not to bash this girl, I’ll sing you 1 verse of Overdose, Please…” Baekhyun said.

 

I actually can’t believe he stood infront of me and said that, I was literally fangirling inside. A lot fangirls were half fangirling half jealous and some were whispering, finally, all of them said YES in unison. Oh Gosh, Thanks Baek!

 

Then, as promised, he started singing, “Modeungeol geolgo neol deurikin now
Ije dorikilsudo eopda” After that, all of them screamed like craaazzzeeyyy! Baek then said, “BYEE~!!” to all of them, grabbed my wrist and went to the parking lot.

 

“Oppa! Gomawo!” I said, while hugging him. “Ey! Anything for my one and only fan right?” He said while smirking, oh how that smirk was amazingly gorgeous. “Keke~ Gomawo!”

 

We went back home, at home, we gave each member 1 present each. Each of them thanked me and hugged me, aw how sweet! Then, I remembered something! I haven’t even bought anything for Baek oppa! “YA! Oppa! I haven’t buy anything for you!” I said to Baek, “What do you mean?” He said while smirking.

 

I put on my confused facial expression, he hugged me and said “YAA~ My present’s here already!” “Aigoo~” I said while fangirling soooo much!

 

“I told you! They look cute together right?” Luhan said. “Hyung! Stop teasing us!” Baekhyun said while smirking again. I smiled so wide this time, while laughing.