Baekhyun was picking me up?!

Fool For Love

After school, Aileen and Catherine joined my car, but I didn’t expect the driver to be.. Baekhyun! Flashback, during 9th period, my phone went “Too much! Noya! Your love! Igeun Overdose!”

 

“Jess, is that your phone?” my teacher said. Omg this teacher is so darn mean! “U-um yes.. Ms, it’s my mom, can I pick it up, because maybe its about..” Before I could continue, she said yes!

 

I went out of class, and answered the phone, I thought it was my mom, “Hey! Why mom?” “YA! Pabo!” “Ya! Is this Baek oppa??” I said, “Ofcourse! How come you don’t recognize your own prince’s voice?” He said while teasing, “EY~ Mwoya? I’m still in my lesson?” “What time are you going home?”

 

“Um.. At 3 why? But 2 of my friends are coming..” “Ah! Ok, if you’re going home call me kayy! WAIT? 2 of your friends, are NOT boys right?” “Aniya! They’re Aileen and Catherine, my 2 best friends! Why?” “Eyy~ Aniya! Just call me okay!” He said.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Oh Thank Goodness sake the friends that were coming were not boys, if they were boys, I could’ve gone mad by now.

 

It was 2.30; I went to Jess’ school to pick her up, I hope she would be happy! I waited on the parking lot, but she didn’t show up, so I decided to go down and pick her up, personally. “KRING KRING!” my phone went, “Yeobseyo?” I said, “OPPA!” “Ah ! Annyeong!” I said, realizing that Jess was infront of me but did not see me.

 

“I called you! What do you want hehee” Jess said, “YAH! You’re boyfriend called why would you say that!” I heard her friend say, “SSH!! Shaddap!” Jess said, “Mwoyaa?” “YA! Look to your right pabo!” She looked, and found me.

 

“OPPA!” she screamed and hugged me! “Wah~ I didn’t expect you to pick me up!” “Well… *smiles* lets go home! Aileen and Catherine, lets go!” I said.

 

Back to my own POV

 

KYAAA! Baekhyun picked me up! Guess we got so close already! I found him, screamed “Oppa!” which was totally embarrassing but whatever! I hugged him and he hugged back. When we were on the way to the car, I linked arms with Baek and turned my head and mouthed “KYA!” to Aileen and Catherine. They were fangirling too behind us.

In the car I sat in front with Baek, while Aileen and Catherine sat in the back. We talked about many things but Aileen and Catherine asked a lot of things about EXO and their progress.

“Anyway, Overdose, do you guys like it?” Baekhyun said, pointing to Aileen, Catherine, and me. “YA! Like it? Jinja?” I said. Baekhyun frowned,

“WE LOVED IT!!” we 3 said in unison. Baekhyun’s face lit up and high 5 each of us.