Secret behind the roses

Fool For Love

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Ah! Finally Inkigayo is over, I’ll call Jess!

 

“YAH! Don’t tell me you didn’t watch Inkigayo!” I said, “Oppa!! Jinja! I watched it! Thanks for the message! Keke~ Oh so I’m special?” she teased. “Yes you are! You’re like not my fan but my official best friend! Lets skype later when I arrive at my dorm kay?” I said, “Hehe Gomawo! Arrasseo! I’ll be online! Bye!” “Bye!”

I hope she’s happy that I left a message, especially during Inkigayo but I haven’t told her what’s inside the rose bouquet I gave her… I hope she likes that too!

 

Back to my own POV

 

Baekhyun oppa is too nice! I cant wait to skype with him!

 

-An Hour Later-

 

Skype: A Video Call from ByunBaekhyun

 

I immediately answered it, and we talked personally, because Aileen and Catherine is taking a bath (they’re sleeping over remember?).  

“YA! Oppa! Annyeong!” I said, “Kkaebsong! Hey! I have a surprise for you! Still remember the rose I gave you the other day?” he continued, “Inside, there’s something, go search it, I’ll wait!” “Mhm, okay I’ll just search while skyping you hehe,” I said. I brought the bouquet in front of my laptop, where we’re skyping. Baek oppa was right, there was like a letter thing inside. “I got it!” I said, “Now read it…” Baek oppa said while smirking. I read it and you wont believe what it said:

 

“Would you be my girlfriend?”

 

I was speechless. I only gave an O shaped jaw to Baekhyun. “Yah Pabo! What’s your answer?” He said while smirking. “Oh gosh stop smirking will ya! *laughs* my answer is… YES! Ofcourse!” I said, “Jinja? You don’t know how happy I am! I love you!” He said, “Love you too! Bye! I have to do my HW!” “Bye jagiya! Love ya” and I logged out.

 

“AILEEEEENNN!!! RINNN!!!!” I shouted so loud, “YAA! What’s with the scream?” Both of them said. I showed them the “Would you be my girlfriend” card. “YAH!!!! What did you say?!” “Ofcourse I said yes! And Baek said, I love you!” I said, “CRAY ISNT IT??” I said, “WAH Congratsss!!!” two of them said while hugging me.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

I can’t believe she said yes! “HYUNG!!” I called out to the hyungs. “Mwoya Baekhyunieee?” Chanyeol said, “Remember the note I gave to Jess in the rose?” “Yeah, why? The one where you asked her out right?” Sehun said, “She said YES!” I continued, “Jinja?? Waah! Chukhae nae dongsaeng!” Xiumin and Luhan said. “Gomawo nae hyung Hahahha”

 

Back to my own POV

 

So, like I’m now officially EXO’s Baekhyun’s girlfriend… AAAAHH!!!! *freaking out* I’m like soo happy right now! Nothing can compare to my happiness!

 

Next morning, usual, school, but I got a text, from Baek oppa:

 

Baekhyun: Annyeong Yeppeuda! Have fun in school! I miss you! Love you!

Me: Annyeong oppa! Gomawo! Be careful in your activities too! Love you too!

 

Goshhhh~ It still feels like a dream… SNAP SNAP Reality..

School started, my first period was History, I was humming EXO-K’s History through out the lesson, when I decided to text Baek.

 

Me: YA~ Oppa! I’m so bored right now!

Baekhyun: Awuu, waee?

Me: It’s history class-_-

Baekhyun: Aigoo~ Himnae!

Me: Gomawoooo~

Baekhyun: Bye! I have to go to a show! Love ya’

Me: Love you too! Bye!