The plan wasn't over, yet.

Fool For Love

After signing a lot of girls, and taking selfies with a lot of girls, the surprise wasn’t over. *Evil laughs*

 

I went over to Jess saying that we should go back to Korea as fast as possible. She said, “Really??? But you just saw me 5 minutes ago!” “Correction, 5 hours ago,” I said while laughing, “Ahh~ Fine then, Bye!” She said while giving me, a quite strong hug, I can say. I waved bye to her and talked to Aileen and Catherine about the plan. They agreed!

 

Back to my own POV

 

Argh, so this is the life of a girl when her boyfriend is practically an idol, from overseas! He even forgot that today was my birthday! JEEZZ!

I went back home, ofcourse, the school was closed already, and there were only security guards and some cleaning services. But thank goodness our school is really safe. I went home with my driver, and he said something about my friends coming to my house, and I said, “Yep already, this morning.” but he gave a confused look, meh, I don’t care that much anyway.

 

I went to my room, read fanfics, that’s when I heard EXO’s XOXO song playing outside, I was surprised. I opened the door and saw a trail of roses, and candles! LOL romantic and cheesy isn’t it.

 

I realized, the roses was making words, as I walked, it made a sentence. “Happy”, “Birthday”, “Baekhyun’s”, “Girl”, and “Happy” “4 Months” “Anniversary” and then a heart. I was like “Who made all this?”

 

When I reached the bottom of my stair, I saw the living room was dark, and there were only little light, so, I walked to the living room, and saw, EXO, Baekhyun! Aileen, Catherine, Claudia, Milka, Samantha, Steph and Oneida! All my closest friends, and my boyfriend! Gosh, they tricked me again! 2nd time already!

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESSICA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!” all of them sang, and bought me this EXO cake! *fangirls we can relate how happy I’am*

 

All of them hugged me! And my mom brought food, so all 19 of us, ate in the living room. Imagine having 19 people in your living room, SO DAMN CROWDED. Hahaha! It was like the best birthday ever!