Play-date, as we say...

Fool For Love

When we got home, Chanyeol and Sehun were really surprised that we brought Aileen and Catherine. Chanyeol ran to Catherine, “YAA! RINN!!” and hugged her, well, she was fangirling.

 

Sehun “Aigoo~ Aileen!!!” “Annyeong oppa!” Aileen came and sat on Sehun’s lap (Wow, they got so close already..) Me and Baek entered while laughing and linking arms. Sehun and Aileen then started seeing me and Baek holding hands and laughing, “Yah~ Were you guys gossiping about us! Since when Sehun gossips?” teased Baekhyun,

 

“Oppa! You and Jess make such a cute couple!” Aileen continued, “Yep! So do we!” teased Sehun while looking at Aileen, “Yah~ what a joke!” I said bumping Baek’s shoulder, “You know, we’ve heard that for 3 times!” “I know right! Hahahha” me and Baek continued.

 

Chanyeol, Catherine, and Suho hanged out in the pool. Kyungsoo, Sehun and Aileen were in the kitchen making something, and Sehun back hugged Aileen! KYA! Congrats Leeen!! Well, I can see that Aileen was fangirling, just then, after Sehun let Aileen go, Kyungsoo hugged her, while singing Miracles in December, LOL I don’t envy them though, I’ve got Baekhyun *smirks*.

 

So, the rest, Chen, Tao, Luhan, Xiumin, Lay and Kai swam, while spraying water guns to Catherine, Chanyeol and Suho oppa. Me and Baekhyun, as usual, went to my room and hanged out there. “Yeah. Okay, y!” Growl played on my phone, and by surprise, Baekhyun started dancing! He’s soooo hot! Like…. Perfect! After Growl finished, he jumped on my bed and started looking at his instagram feeds.

 

I laid down besides him, “Oppa lets go outside, I’m bored here!” I said, “Aigoo our Jess is bored? Kayy lets go outside! You wanna swim?” Baek said while smirking, “Yah! No smirking pabo! Sure, I’ll change first” I said while going to my wardrobe. I took a little long to be honest, hehe “Yah! You’re not wearing a bikini right?” asked Baekhyun from outside “Hey! Don’t think dirtily!” I teased. I went out and wore my usual swimming clothes. Baekhyun and I went down and started to swim. He took off his clothes like other members, gosh his abs!

 

We swam and played water fight with Aileen and Catherine too! It was like the best day ever!