The assembly surprise

Fool For Love

A couple of days later, it was my birthday. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! SAENGIL CHUKHAHAMNIDA!” my friends sang as they surprised me! They went to my house in the morning, before school started, there were, Aileen, Catherine, Claudia, Steph, Oneida, Milka and Samantha. They were my best-est and closest friends! “AWW! Thank you!” I said, and they handed me their presents. “Yah! Happy Birthday!” Aileen and Catherine said while handing me a box full of my ugly pictures, and guess what’s inside! A box full of mascara, eyeliner and makeup! “OhMYGOSH! Thank you soo damn much!” I said while hugging them. “HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!!” Claudia said, while giving me the “Growl” album! “OH!! Thanks so much!!” Stephanie gave me a book, Onei gave me an EXO ring, Milka and Samantha gave me a purse and a wallet from Charles and Keith. “Aw you guys are too nice!”

 

As I was getting ready for school, my mom gave me an XOXO album, a shirt, a Coach bag, and an eyeliner (top coat). “Thanks mom!” I said while hugging her. I wasn’t actually as happy as my friends and mom thought I was. Baekhyun didn’t even contact me to say happy birthday.

 

*fake trumpets was blowed* The assembly started! Yeay! It was finally time for my class to perform the Growl dance, as there were many EXO fans around the school, they joined in to sing! Which was really fun! Then, I saw a person, very similar to Kai and Sehun, like really similar. “Meh, it’s not them, they’re in Korea anyway,” as I said to my self.

 

Soon, before the assembly was finished, there was notice from the school. And they said they were handing in certificates, I knew I wouldn’t be called, because I’m not one of those smart students unlike Catherine and Aileen. A senior came up the stage, and said, “Okay guys, we’re going to hand certificates for the popularity award” everyone screamed, “First up, from this class who was performing, Growl, Jessica!” he said. I was so damn shocked I went up to the stage and stand there like an idiot, “Okay, guys PLAY!” the senior said, I was like, “What is he going to play?”.

The senior turned my body to the screen, and there was Baek!

 

“Annyeong Jess’ school! As you heard the news, me and Taeyeon noona dating, I’m here to say, that this news is fake and was set up by my boss, SMTOWN’s one and only Kim Hee Soo. He said, “Baekhyun EXO and Taeyeon SNSD, come here, you have a photo shoot to do, that’s what my boss said. Well noona and I immediately went and did the photo shoot, but it was all a trick. The photos were then given to the media company and they asked to make the Baek and Taeyeon dating rumor.” I was literally sobbing in the stage.