Such a care-bear!

Fool For Love

I had to go home, because 2 of my friends, James and Mark were coming to do homework. My mom wasn’t home, because she’s shopping, but she allowed them to come anyway.

 

At home, I immediately logged in to my skype and skyped Baek oppa, while James and Mark was working the HW with me. “Annyeong, YA! Why are there boys in your house??” “Oppa calm down, they’re doing a group work with me!” “Arrasseo~” “Cakaman, I’m going to the toilet! Hehee”

 

 

I secretly put my phone on “record” so I could know what Baek oppa would say to my friends while I’m in the toilet. “Ahh~ I’m back! What did you tell them oppa?” I said, while smirking, and taking my phone and stop the recording. “I didn’t even talk to them, right guys?” Baek said with a smirk, James and Mark nodded. “Kay oppa, I’ll call you later when they’re home already. Bye! Love you!” I said, and saw James and Mark’s surprised face. “Kay! Himnae! Good luck! Love you too!” Baek said.

 

“Jess are you kidding me?” James said, “What?” I said, “EXO-K’s Baekhyun? Is your boyfriend?” Mark added, “Yes… Um… Why do you ask?” “We don’t believe you! Prove!!” James said, “GOSH, FINE, you see the roses there? Baekhyun bought me that before he left back from Korea and he inside, there was a letter, saying “Would you be my girlfriend? Satisfied enough?” I said. “Aah, congrats though!” Mark said, “Yeah! Congrats!” James added, “Haha, thanks!” I said.

 

After James and Mark went home, before I continued to skype Baek, I decided to hear the recording, it started like, “Ahh~ Cakaman, I’m going to the toilet, Hehee” “YA, You guys, come here” Baek said, “What?” James and Mark said, almost in unison. “Don’t ever get close to Jess, she’s my girl, and she’ll always be. So help me too, so that no other boys get close to her” “Ok, we’ll help” “Thanks!” then, I came out.

 

“Aw Baekkie’s so thoughtful, I miss him though!” I said to myself.

 

Skype: A Video Call from ByunBaekhyun

 

“Ne~ Annyeong oppa!” I said, “Your friends have went home right?” he asked, “Yes ofcourse, its just you and me here, my mom went shopping and my sister is eating downstairs,” I said. “Ah~ Finally! Haha” Then Baekhyun oppa told me his day, and I told him my day. “So overall, it was a good day, but it would be better if you’re here,” Baek said while pouting his aegyo.

 

Aing! So cute! “Me too, it would be better if you’re here,” I said. We skyped until about 10pm, and I was so sleepy, “I’m sleepy, I’m going to sleep first kay, bye! Missed ya!” “Bye! Love ya’! “Love ya’ too!”