Couple name? Hahaha

Fool For Love

STILL FREAKING OUT!!

During recess, Aileen and Catherine borrowed my phone and saw my texts, each minute they were like “Awww!” “Aww!” “Awwwwwwww!” “You guys are soo compatible for each other!” Catherine continued, “Gomawoyoo~ Hahaha!” I said. “Yah! Jess, we don’t have a couple name for you guys!” Aileen said, “Mwoya! You guys are so random,” I said while laughing and blushing.

 

“Um.. How bout BaekSica?” Aileen, “I agree with that!” Catherine continued while laughing, “Ya~ Arrasseooo~~” I said while blushing even more. “Ok, Rin, we’re the BaekSica supporters!” Aileen said, “Really? Hhahahah! I’ll wait for either Sehun or Kyungsoo to ask you out!” I said “AMEN!!!” Aileen said “And yes, Erin, I’ll wait for Chanyeol or Suho to ask you out!” “AMEN!!” Catherine said. We ended up laughing so hard.

 

That’s when my phone started to ring, I picked it up, it was Baek! “Annyeong, wae oppa?” “Annyeonggg! I was just checking on you! Heheee” “YA Jess! Let me talk to him!” Aileen said, “Oppa, Aileen wants to talk to you!”. I gave the phone to Aileen, and she began talking to him.

 

“Oppa! Take care of our Jess okay?” “Ne~ Ofcourse!” “We created a couple name for you guys by the way! It’s BaekSica! You like it?” “Like it? I love it Hahaha!” Baek said, “YAH! Give me back my phone!” I said.

 

“Oppa! Sorry for their craziness, btw how’s the members?” “Haha! I love our couple name though! They’re fine! I missed you! Lets skype later”

 

“Okayy! Bye! The bell has rang!” “Bye! Hey wait, Sehun said that he likes Aileen! OK, Bye Love you!” “Jinja? Arrasseo, Bye! Love you too!”

 

The bell rang, I wasn’t able to tell Aileen that Sehun likes her, because we were different classes. After period 9 and 10 finished, I ran as fast as I can to Aileen’s locker and told her.

 

“MWOYA???? Did Baek said it wrong?” Aileen said, “Yah! How can my boyfriend be wrong?” I replied with a smirk. “I’m soooo calling Sehun later!” “Kay bye!” Haha she’s star struck!!