Typical School Girls

Fool For Love

The next day was school as usual, I packed, ate breakfast, and saw Baek and D.O coming down. “Good Morning!” D.O said. “Good morning to you too Kyungsoo…” my mom said. “Hey Baek and Kyungsoo oppa!” I greeted

 

“Well hello Jess!” both of them said. Sehun came down after that.. “Aigoooo~ Morning everyone!” We all had breakfast, soon one by one came to the dining table by smelling the fresh smell of food.

I said bye to everyone as I was going to school with my driver.

 

“YA! Can I come?” asked Baekhyun. “Me too! Me too!” asked Chanyeol and Sehun. “Okay! But don’t pretend you’re my body guard okay?” I teased. We 4 went to school while the others decide to stay at home. As I counted, there are still 6 more days that they will stay.

 

At school, in a minute, they were covered by a whole large number of girls. Baek, Sehun and Chan was busy signing. I went to class, but looked at Baek and he saw me and smiled. I smiled back, ofcourse I was happy for him. He got lots of fans. But inside of me, I wished those girls wouldn’t get so close to him.

 

During recess, Baek, Sehun and Chan tried to find me, so I waved my hand at them, and they finally founded me, and both of them sat with me, Aileen and Catherine. Baek sat besides me, beside him was Sehun and beside Aileen was Chanyeol. Catherine nudged me. I knew it kekeke~

 

“Oh yeah guys! They are my best friends, Aileen and Catherine. By the way, Sehun would you mind switching places with Chanyeol?” I said. (Aileen was also a fan of Sehun) “No problem!” said Chan and Sehun. After changing seats, Catherine and me can see that Aileen was squealing with happiness.

 

So, me, Baek, Chan and Catherine decided to leave them alone, and Sehun seemed happy. “Um. Sehun…Jess, Chanyeol, Catherine and me will go buy drinks. You stay here kay?” said Baek with a smirk. Sehun smirked and mouthed “Gomawo” to me while saying that he’ll stay there with Aileen, I winked haha.

 

Then, Baek and me realized that Chanyeol and Catherine were doing well, so we thought we’d leave them too. When both of them were buying drinks, Baek grabbed my wrist and ran away from Chan and Catherine.

 

Well, both of them smiled when we left. So, then Baek and me was alone again (LOL FUN!) (LOL ME BEING HAPPY!) (LOL I HOPE BAEK’s HAPPY TOO BECAUSE HE WAS HOLDING MY WRIST AND HAND UNTIL NOW!)

 

Wait what!? Baek is holding my hand??? OMG Dream come true.

 

We walked while holding hands; we weren’t really realizing that, we joked around too much. Then some group of girls (who were Baek-stans), grabbed Baek and separated him from me, those group of girls, hanged out with Baek who weren’t so comfortable with them. I was alone.

 

But I heard Baek said “I’ll hang out with you guys once, only now, but, don’t bash Jess, please.” “Ok. We promise,” one girl said. After recess, I went to my classes again as usual. I met Baek in the hallway he said ‘Hi’. But I didn’t respond, I was quite upset when he left me.

 

At lunch, Sehun sat with Aileen alone, Chan with Catherine, alone too. Baek and me, as usual, but we were awkward this time, we didn’t talk, probably I was too harsh for not responding back.

 

“JESSSSS~ YOHOO?” Baek said trying to break the ice with his amazingly cute aegyo. “What? Aw Cutieee!” I said with a smile. “So, you’re not mad at me right?” Baek asked worriedly, “I was, but now I’m not, Thanks to your aegyo! Hehehe~” I replied. “Sorry okay? I will promise I’ll never leave you!” Baek said.

 

I was truly speechless at what he said. He’s so sweet gosh! “Thanks!” I said bumping his shoulders. “We’re best friends now right?” Baek said while linking our arms. “Ofcourse! Why wouldn’t we be?” I said.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Argh, friendzone, as always, well, I’m not that kind of an expert though, but some say, friendzone is the worst place to be! *spine chills*

I really wanted us to be more than friends!