The Surprise!

Fool For Love

We kept going like that, until it was the holidays. It was mid-term holidays. When I decided to go to Seoul with Aileen and Catherine to visit, you know who *smirks*

I did not tell him, but I asked him for his schedules.

 

Today, when we arrive, he’s going to be on Music Bank! So, I prepared a big “BAEKHYUN<3” sign and arrived there. We got front row and it was at the middle, so I’m sure that Baekhyun and EXO could see me.

 

They’re performing Overdose, I can’t wait to see them, just then, the song started! EXO’s coming out! I raised the sign while Baek was singing, he recognizes me and he was dumbstruck when he saw me! How adorable!

 

He focused again and continued singing until the end. After they’re done performing, we 3 went back stage and I met Baek! Finally! After 3 months!

 

*Knock Knock* as I knock to the door, I opened slowly. “Delivery…” I said.

“JESS!!!” Baekhyun greeted me, lift me up and hugged me as tight as possible. “Why didn’t you say that you were going to visit? He said while putting his arms around my waist. “Haha! It was going to be a surprise! Missed you so much!” I squealed while hugging him again, “Missed ya too!” he hugged back.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

She came!! She actually came! Oh how I missed her so darn much! Chanyeol also misses Catherine! And both Kyungsoo and Sehun missed Aileen!

 

All of us did a group hug after Jess hugged every single member. After Music Bank, Jess and me went for a walk in Gangnam, but I wore a mask and a hat, that’s the hardship of an idol. We went to eat tteokbeokki and went to my favorite café.

 

In the café, we talked a lot and she also talked about her school life and all. “So you’re still in Korea for a long time right?” I asked, “Unfortunately, no, my holiday’s only 2 and a half weeks, so I’m only here for 4 days…” she said, with a sad tone. “Don’t be sad! Next time, I’ll visit you!”

 

“Thanks oppa! You’re the best!” “Which hotel are you staying in?” “The one next to your dorm hehee Kekeke~” “JINJA? Lets go then! Aileen and Catherine have probably arrived and check in there,” I said.

 

Back to my own POV

 

I was upset when I remembered I only have 4 days here. So, then we went to the hotel and did nothing because we were so tired!