Someone was in my living room...

Fool For Love

I didn’t get though, why did he said “Good!” Um anyway, I continued reading the fanfics which were magical~ Lalala~ When another interruption came… Some random black van came infront of my house, I saw about 11 men came, well, I probably thought they were some people cleaning my pool, because my mom said so early in the morning.

 

I stayed reading, but something came up my mind, why did one of the men have blonde hair? “No way! Could it be EXO? Aigoo! Jess! No way!” I thought my self in my mind. I went back to my room, after being in the balcony for so long. Then, suddenly I was so darn thirsty; so I had to go down to get some drinks.

 

When I reached the end of the stair, I could here people speaking Korean, I rushed, and my knees were weaken, my feet could collapse and my heart could explode. EXO WAS IN MY LIVING ROOM! “ANNYEONG!” All 11 of them say in unison. “U-um, An-nyeong? OMG HI! I didn’t actually expect you were all coming!” I said, “Anything for our loyal fan, right boys?” said Baekhyun, everyone nodded. I didn’t felt the thirst anymore and invited all 11 of them to my bedroom.

 

Chanyeol was busy with all my rillakuma dolls, Kai was busy looking at my laptop searching for dance videos with Lay. Chen, Xiumin and Luhan was busy practicing their aegyo, aww! They look so darn adorable! Sehun was in the bathroom mirror styling his hair, oh how perfect! Kyungsoo and Suho was practicing singing XOXO (OMG You have to hear their voices! ANGELS FROM HEAVEN I SAY!). Tao was busy looking at my handbag collection, while Baekhyun was doing nothing.

 

I was at my bed, while others were busy doing their own stuffs, I was watching their Growl MV, then looking at Baekhyun’s airport fashion pictures. I saw Baek coming near me, to see what I was seeing, I was obviously embarrassed because my wallpaper was him and everything was him.

So I tried to hid my phone. “Oh C’mon Jess! I just wanted to see PLEASEEE?” With his very adorably cute aegyo (AW I CANT HELP IT). I said “ANIYAA! OPPAA!”

 

Then, IDK WHAT HAPPENED, but Baekhyun hugged me, which forced me to lie down, me facing the bed-_- So my face was literally kissing the bed, but I was HUGGED BY BAEKHYUN! FOR THE 2nd TIME! DUDE ITS BAEKHYUN FROM EXO! Finally I gave up and he took my phone, we spent around 10 minutes in my bed looking at his airport pictures while he was complementing himself, soooo cute!

 

Then, I remembered something! In my wardrobe, there was my “KPOP WALL” and I put every EXO member’s picture in there! Which is so embarrassing, I hope Tao didn’t see it! I rushed then, leaving Baek to my phone, and I rushed to the wardrobe, when I reached it, I was too late, he saw it!

 

NOO! MY REPUTATION! But, his respond wasn’t what I thought it was, “AW! Jess! Such a loyal fan! HEY GUYS! LOOK! IN HER KPOP WALL, ALL OF OUR PICTURE IS HERE! BUT BAEKHYUN HYUNG’S PICTURE IS THE MOST!” Everyone, then gathered to see, leaving me speechless. After all of them saw it, everyone hugged me, and I was left in disbelief, like… EXO? HUGGED ME?! STILL FANGIRLING OVER HERE.

 

Then, Kai made an announcement! “YAA! EXO!” “WAE?” shouted the maknae. “We haven’t ask our Jess, who she likes the most!” Kai said, “Well, in the concert she said her favorite was me!” said Baekhyun who was sitting apparently next to me. “Well probably her feelings could change! To me probably?” Kai gave a GORGEOUS smirk.

 

I laughed. Everyone’s eyes was still on me, waiting for me to pick my bias. I then took a deep breath and said “Sorry Kai, but, I’m still on to Baekhyun…” Then, Baekhyun hugged me.

 

AGAIN! For the 3rd time! OMG THE FEEEELSSS!! *EXO-L, we can relate* All of them clapped, then Chanyeol said, “Hey Jess! You have a swimming pool?” “Yeahh..” “Can we swim?” asked Channie, “YES OFCOURSE! Why wouldn’t I allow 11 gorgeous boys swim at my pool? HAHAHA” “THANKS! Let’s go guys!” said Chanyeol.

 

Everyone went, except for Baekhyun, I didn’t know why he didn’t go. “Hey oppa, why didn’t you go?” I asked. “I wanted to spend time with you, you know!” while pinching my cheeks. It felt like we’ve known each other for months! “Aigooo! Our Baek is so cute! Kyeopta!” I replied. We laughed.