Touring in Seoul with EXO!

Fool For Love

Back to my own POV

 

It was the 3rd day and tomorrow I’m leaving. Gah, I’m so darn sad /flips table/

 

Today, me, Aileen, Catherine and EXO went for a tour in Seoul! We first went to Seoul tower, where all the “Love Locks” was famous. We first went in the elevator to go up to the balcony-sort-of-thingy. And by surprise, Baekhyun brought a lock! *smirks* There are seriously too much smirking here. And well, you already probably guess what’s written in it right? *smirks*

 

We hanged the lock and took a selca besides it. After the love lock, I begged EXO’s manager to bring me to the nearest bungee jump site, we went to the place Roommate went! *squeals out of happiness*

 

I went on a couple bungee with Baek, and the others went individually, but Aileen went with Kyungsoo, Catherine went with Sehun (NEW COUPLE ALERT!) It was really fun especially because it was my first experience and I did it with Baekhyun! It was totally jjang! The best! Everyone tried, but some got traumatized! HAHA! For example, Suho, and Kai hahah! They’re really funny!

 

They day went really fast and I didn’t even realize it was midnight already. I headed back to our hotel and packed up. LOL I was tearing up a little! Knowing the fact that I’m not going to be able to see Baek again for other months. That’s when, something horrible happened.

 

“U-um Jess, I think you should see this…” Aileen said carefully,

“What?” I said, as I saw the headline of the news, it was…