Our very first and official selfie!

Fool For Love

After we walked during lunch, we decided to spy on Sehun and Aileen and we found out that they already exchange numbers and are holding hands! “Aw they’re so sweet! They look like a couple! I envy them keke~” Jess said.

 

“Do you envy them so much? We could be a couple you know Hhaahhah!” I said. “Yeah, you’re an idol and I’m your fan, we’ll see who your fans bash next hehe!” she said, “I was just kidding Jess! Haha! Anyway, I don’t think my fans will bash you, IF we were a couple~” “Aiggooo~ Shaddapp!” she said while bumping into my shoulder and linking her arms to mine.

 

Next, we spied on Chanyeol and Catherine, gosh they were looking good and perfect as a couple. Jess said, “Whoa, Catherine changed didn’t she? She became... So… Chanyeol-ish…”. After Jess said that, we both laughed so hard.

 

It was almost the bell, and the school field view was no joke, so Jess put out her phone and dragged me to the spot.

 

“YA! OPPA! SMILE!!” while taking the selfie. “Aigooo~ We look so cute oppa! Hehehe~” Jess said. “Jinja?? AH! You’re so cute!” “Ey~ Gomawooo~” “Send it to me! Now!”. It was our first photo, ever. Ofcourse I would want to save it!

 

“Yeye~ Cakaman okk~” “TTIINGG!” went my phone, and it said

 

Jess sent you a photo

Jess: Gomawo oppa! <3

 

“Yaaa~ Gomawo for what?” I asked, “For taking a photo with me! You’re an idol pabo!” She said. “And what’s up with the heart?” I asked, smirking ofcourse. She gave a heart sign on her hand, andddd… MERONG! Then, she ran away.

 

“YAAAHHH!! MWOYA!!” I caught up to her, linked arms and went to her class. I didn’t go in, so I waited outside because I wasn’t a student here. I saw the photo, and said to my self “Yahh~ Xiumin and Luhan hyung were right. We do look cute together!”

 

Back to my own POV

 

“KYAAA!!! Baekhyun took a photo with me! A selfie!” I said after school to Aileen and Catherine. “YAH! Sehun held arms with me! KYAAA! DREAMY!!” Aileen exclaimed.

 

“MWOYA! Chanyeol had his arms around me the whole day!” Catherine said. We were all fangirling like cray when Baek, Sehun and Chanyeol came.

 

“YAH! JESS PABO! Ready to go home?” Baek said while smirking. “YAA! Who’s the pabo? You are!” I said while pinching his cheeks. “YA~ Lets go home idiots!” Sehun said, “Yeah lets go! I’m hungry!” Chanyeol said.

 

“Keke~ Bye Leen and Rin! See ya tomorrow~ kkaebsong! I said. “YAH! That’s my word!” Baek said while putting his arms around me. “Aigooo~” I said. “Chanyeol oppa Annyeong!” Catherine said. “Annyeong! See you tomorrow! Call me!” Chanyeol said while Catherine fangirled. “Bye Leen!! LINE me Kay?” Sehun said to Aileen. “Ne oppa~ Annyeong~ Yehet!” Aileen said while fangirling.

 

We went home, in the car ride, we sang Overdose, Miracles in December and Growl. It was sooo FUN! And I can’t believe I was in one car with Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol. *BRB FANGIRLING MODE ON*

 

Once we got home, I laid on my bed playing my phone, then Baek laid beside me, “Whatcha doing?” He said while looking at my phone, “Mm, just scrolling through my feeds! Oppa, you’ve followed me in instagram, right?” I asked, “Aigoo~ Neomu kyeopta, ofcourse I have!” Baek teased.

 

In my room, there were only me, Baek, and Tao oppa, the others were playing downstairs and some were swimming. “YA! Jess!” shouted Tao, “Mwoya oppa?! Gosh, don’t surprise me..” I said, “YOU HAVE A GUCCI BAG??”asked Tao, “Mhmm.. Yeahh LOL” I said embarrassedly, “YAA~ WAA~ Daebak!” “Ey Aniya oppa!” I teased.