Worries & Troublemakers

Fool For Love

It was the middle of July, and Indonesia was as hot as it is. I went to school as usual, but ignored Baek’s calls, texts, and skypes. I couldn’t actually hold it that long. So, I tried writing Baek a letter, a fan mail, as you can say, but I didn’t use my name (obviously)

 

Dear, Baekhyun Oppa

I was quite shocked when they revealed the Baek and Taeng dating news, I was really shocked too, when my friend told me you already have a girlfriend, and apparently, your girlfriend goes to my school. I wish you luck!

 

Love, your secret admirer

 

About 3 weeks later, I got a reply!

 

Dear, my secret admirer

I know, I was even shocked! I don’t date Taeyeon noona, because, she’s my sunbaenim. And yes, I’m still dating my current girlfriend, but she’s ignoring my calls, etc. I’m really sad and couldn’t concentrate on anything; I hope you could help persuading my girlfriend to let me explain about all this. Thanks!

 

Warm regards, EXO Baekhyun

 

Wait, what? So, he’s not cheating on me? But still! I’m really mad at him. Then I got a text, from Lay oppa!

 

Lay: Jess! Hi!

Me: Hi oppa J

Lay: Why are you ignoring Baek? He’s your boyfriend, remember?

Me: Didn’t you see the news? Well, I’m really mad.

Lay: Try to get his calls, I’m sure he has an explanation. Himnae!

Me: Arrasseo oppa, Gomawo.

 

That sure cheered me up. NOT.

I was still sobbing, all night long, when Baek called. I decided to pick it up,

“What?” I said, “Look, just listen to me okay? I know you’re mad, and I know you’re crying right now, but I’m not lying, and I’m not dating Taeyeon noona, she’s older than me.” “Yeah so..” “The point is… They’re doing this to-”

Before he could continue, I hunged up. It was my first time listening to his voice from so long! Andddd… started sobbing again.

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Aish! She hung up. I think she was still hurt. Argh oh how I wish to kill that Kim Hee Soo! /swears/

 

The next day, she won’t answer my calls, texts, or any other thing. I’m really worried of what happened to her, so I decided to call her friend, Aileen.

“Aileen, this is me Baekhyun.” “YAH! YOU!” “Look, gosh, I can explain, this is all about Kris’ lawsuit” “Why did you even- wait what?” “This whole thing was planned by my boss, KYM, he stood me and Tae up, for a “photo shoot” and actually tricked us and purposely gave the photos to news reporters!” “WHAT??! Really? Oh my gosh, he’s so mean! But, Jess’ still mad. What are you gonna do about it?” “I don’t know… Please help me…” “Hey, remember, its August already, and today’s August 20th, 7 more days is her birthday!” “OH Yeah! I’ve got a great plan! Bye!”

 

This is good. I hope by this plan, she would forgive me.

 

Back to my own POV

 

Oh great! Just absolutely awesome! At school, I was bullied-but-not-in-the-category-of-bullying-but-teasing thing! They were all like “Yah, Baek cheated on you! HAHAHA” one said, “I know right! I knew from the start that Baek was faking!” another said, “Hahah! Poor her!” some seniors said. “Oh shut up will you?” Aileen said, “Aw! Haters are potatoes! You’re just jealous that she is Baek’s girlfriend!” Catherine added, “…Was Baek’s girlfriend, HAHAHA” another senior added. I left the place immediately, without even crying. Haters hate, potatoes potate and tomatoes tomate, that was in my mind all day long, it was kind of funny though, but it was not that funny to me.

 

I realized, 6 more days was my birthday, and my class’ assembly (its when you present your class’ talent to the school). Gah! I was not in the mood of practicing my EXO dance that my class decided to do! But as my classmates were counting on me, because I was in the middle position. Well, I’ve got to do my best, even though I was doing Baekhyun’s part. It was EXO’s Growl, kinda hard but we’ve been practicing this for about 5 months.

“Na hoksi molla gyeonggohaneunde, jaldureo”

The song started, so we started dancing.

 

After the practice ended, I went back home, because it was already 5pm. At home, I read fanfics, to stop me from thinking about the you-know-what.