Special?

Fool For Love

After I got home, Aileen and Catherine stayed until 6pm, and we were crying like literally. So, I said, “Guys, let’s not cry! We will see them, and believe me, they’ll not get girlfriends Hahaha!” We all laughed and to cheer us up, we watched EXO Showtime when they went to the Haunted House.

 

They were so funny especially Baekhyun, Sehun and Tao! Besides watching the HH episode, we also watched the last episode, when Baekhyun’s head was changed to “Ahh~ Kkaebsong”. It was already 4 hours that we watched EXO Showtime, when my phone rang, “Too much, noya, your love, igeun Overdose!”

 

“Hello?” “Still remember me?” I thought, why is this person’s voice so similar to Baek’s, “YA! Baek Oppa!” when I screamed that, Aileen and Catherine were so happy.

 

“Oppa! I missed you already! Have you arrive?” “Yes! We just landed and I called you just to inform this! I miss you too! I’m going to have Inkigayo in about 4 hours! Go watch it! Bye! Miss ya!” “Jinja? OK! Miss ya too! Bye!”

 

“AAAA!! THEY’RE HAVING INKIGAYO!!!” I said to Aileen and Catherine “MWOYAA?” And they hurriedly called their mom and said they were going to sleep over in my house. After they called I said, “And you know what oppa said?” “MWOYA MWOYAAAA??” Aileen said with her curiosity rising, “Bye! Miss ya!” I said,

 

and we 3 were fangirling in disbelief.

 

“CHA~ WELCOME TO INKIGAYO!!” Kwanghee said, “So, MinAh, who’s performance and interview are we having first?”

 

“Ofcourse it’s the OVERDOSE Guys first! Please welcome EXO!!!” MinAh said. “WOOOHOOO!!!” Me, Aileen and Catherine said in my room while watching. They performed Overdose. Amazing performance oppa! During the interview the MC said “Cha! Please introduce yourself”

 

“ANNYEONG HASEYO! WE ARE ONE! EXO IMNIDA!” EXO said while bowing, oh how I missed them already! After a couple of questions, the MC gave a question, “So any of you guys have girlfriends yet?” Surprisingly, everyone faced to Baekhyun! “Ah so Baekhyun has one?”

 

“Aniya hyung, not an actual girlfriend, but rather best friend” Baekhyun said. I was exchanging happy looks with Aileen and Catherine. “She’s from Indonesia, the city I just visited for the SMTOWN Concert. I dragged her to the stage, and gave her my number since she was so pretty” Baekhyun continued.

 

In my room, there was literally a party, we were so happy, I was SO happy, and my friends were happy for me too.

 

“Would you like to say hi to her? Don’t you miss her?” MinAh, the other MC, continued, “Ne, Annyeong Jess! I hope you’re watching this, and I know you missed me already *smirks* I missed you too! EXO missed you! I’ll contact you soon! Kkaebsong~” Baekhyun said,

 

“YAH! PABO! I missed you way more!” I said in my room while crying out of joy. “I hope your best friend heard that, she must be very special isn’t she?” Kwanghee asks, “Yes she is! She is definitely special!” Baek continued.

 

“Besides Baek, who has a best friend or girl friend *smirks*? From Indonesia too?” MinAh said. Basically the all EXO member raised their hands.

 

“So who’s going to leave a message?” MinAh asked, Sehun and Chanyeol raised their hands. Aileen and Catherine were literally crying and fangirling at the same time. Sehun started, “Annyeong! I know you’re watching this Leen *smirks*”

 

“GOSH THAT SMIRK!” screamed Aileen pretending to die. “ I missed you! Kyungsoo misses you too! EXO missed you! We’ll visit you soon!” Sehun continued. Now’s Channie’s turn, “Catherine Annyeong! We miss you! I miss you! Let’s play in the pool again when we meet! Lets contact each other!” “YAAA~ Jinja! Arrasseo oppa!” said Catherine.