Be-you-ti-ful Roses!

Fool For Love

It was go home time! Finally! I cant wait to meet Baekhyun oppa! I walked out to meet him with Aileen and Catherine as usual. “Ya! Where’s your oppa?” asked Aileen, “Calm down will ya~” I said, “Why is he-” before Catherine could continued, I ran to meet Baek oppa, and I realize he was holding a bunch of roses.

 

“For you!” he said while handing me the roses, “Aigoo~ Uri Baekhyunie have grown hahaha, Gomawo oppa” I said while hugging him, he blushed and hugged back. “Ouuuh~ Are we getting a couple here?” asked Catherine, “Mwoya! I thought you and Chanyeol are to?” I replied, giving a bit of a smirk (HEHE), while linking my arms to Baek’s.

 

In the car, we sang songs and joked around, pretending that tomorrow they’re not leaving.

 

We arrived home, as usual, Aileen went to Sehun and Kyungsoo, but now with Chen, Tao and Xiumin, Catherine went to Chanyeol and Suho, but now with Luhan, Kai, and Lay.

 

And as usual, Baekhyun and me were alone. (HEHE). This time, Baekhyun and me hanged out in the pool, because I was bored of my room, but I put the roses in my room first, then, headed out to the pool.

 

I brought my phone and took lots and lots of selfies with Baek! Since it was his last day *sad*. We decide to go in, and I took at least 15 selfies with each member! The cutest were Baek and Chanyeol, because they showed so many facial expressions. Sehun was very very handsome though in the photo. Before Aileen and Catherine went home, they hugged each member and promised to lead them in the airport.

 

It was nighttime, as usual; we made dinner and played in my room before going to sleep. We talked and I said, “Yah EXO I haven’t have your numbers yet! Give me them!” “Hehe! Okay!” Lay said. I got all their numbers and said Gomawo at the end. Then, Chen asked me, “Jess, why aren’t you getting Baekhyun’s number?” while smirking,

 

“She already have my number Chen~” said Baekhyun while smirking, all of the EXO members went “Ooouuhh” and me & Baek was just staring at each other and laughed.

 

It was the next morning, ARGH, why do they have to leave? Why oh why??

They woke up, we ate breakfast, Aileen and Catherine came with their presents, and we 14 people went to the airport with 2 cars (duh).

 

In the airport, everyone hugged everyone, I hugged Chen first, then, Tao, followed by, Luhan, Xiumin, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Suho, and Lay. Finally I got to Baekhyun, I hugged him and said, “I’m gonna miss you oppa! Come back soon” “Ne~ Who wouldn’t come back for Jess? Hehe! I’m gonna miss you too! Lets skype! Like everyday! Don’t abandon me for another boy kay? Bye!”

 

As we hugged for the last time and they went inside. I smiled but inside, I cried, heavily. Today was my day off, I asked my mom to let me be absent to go to the airport with the boys.