Last surprise

Fool For Love

EXO stayed for about 3 days, we chilled, they visited my school again and it was just a fun time. After about 3 days, they went back to Korea.

 

Baek and me stayed in contact, and haven’t met in person for about 4 months already, I missed him! We haven’t met in person, but I’ve watched all of his shows and Music Banks! They were so cool! And very different from their true selves! Just kidding! Sehun and Catherine began dating, though Chanyeol became very jealous hehe. I remembered Sehun saying he likes her about 2 months ago. HAPPY 2 MONTHSVERSSARY GUYS! Kyungsoo and Aileen started going out too! They started going out around 2 weeks ago! Congrats you too! And make sure to make a duet!

 

I was super bored like crazy, and it was Christmas day. I haven’t contacted Baekhyun either, because he said he was busy with both Music Bank and Inkigayo. I decided to watch Inkigayo, but turns out, my TV was in this “error” stage. “Argh!” I said groaning. My mom and my sister wasn’t home, because they were visiting my grandma and I was supposed to watch over the house. The word thirst was coming up to my mind, so I went down to take water.

 

As I went down, the doorbell rang, and I expected it to be my mom and my little sister. But no, I was wrong. Guess who was it?

 

Baekhyun. 

 

 

 

 

Hello guys! It's the end of my fanfic already! Hehe! I'm really sorry if there were too many happy parts and the problem was only about 2 or 3 chapters :( I'll improve in my next fanfic okay? Please forgive me kekeke! Leave me comments but don't be rude! And I'm also sorry if there were any mispronouncing words or korean words or anything :) Kekeke Thanks!