The Unexpected Gift

Fool For Love

“KYAA!!!!!” screamed the fangirls who came to the SMTOWN Concert in Jakarta, Indonesia. Oops, I forgot to introduce my self, Annyeong! My name’s Jessica and I’m a huge (aka hardcore) fan of EXO, and is Baekhyun-biased. Back to the SMTOWN Concert, I watched this one because I wasn’t allowed to watch The Lost Planet because the venue wasn’t safe and my mom didn’t allow me.

 

The SMTOWN Concert started with SNSD, which I was a fan of, then followed by SHINEE, f(x) and Red Velvet, after that, EXO came, which made me cheer a lot. “WOOO!!!!!” as they sang their new comeback song, Overdose.

 

Then, they did growl and Tao did his very famous “Yeah. Okay,” with everyone continuing, “YY!!!!” After growl finished, I was surprised to see EXO talking with everyone and not doing any songs. “ SELAMAT MALAM INDONESIA!!!” greeted Kai, “SAYA CINTA INDONESIA” continued Kyungsoo, then, Baekhyun said, “Okay guys We’re going to pick 3 lucky fans whom we’re going to give autographs to and pull them on stage!” I was nervous and prayed so that Baekhyun could go down and pull my hand up to the stage, but my expectations weren’t so high, so I was quite upset with the thought that they wouldn’t pick me.

 

The other fans were cheering as Baekhyun, Sehun and Lay searched the crowd; I stayed quiet, knowing that the 3 won’t pick me. Suddenly, I felt a grasp, I felt someone touching my hand, as I look up from the ground, it was Baekhyun! I was fangirling like crazy there while Baek said, “C’mon! Lets get you up to the stage,” I couldn’t concentrate on what he said after that but I hear a “Yeppeuda!” which means pretty in Korean, but I just thought it was my imagination, because, my imagination was quite high. As Baekhyun pulled me on stage, and Sehun & Lay brought 2 other girls, I noticed that Baekhyun was holding a pen, well I thought he would probably gave me autographs.

 

Then, Kai said “Girls! Okay, now please introduce yourself and pick your favorite member in EXO! You have to choose 1!” I was gulping at his request because Baekhyun is currently behind me. So the first girl said, “Annyeong! My name is Laura, and my bias is Kyungsoo!”

 

Suddenly, D.O back hugged this Laura girl and gave his autograph in her palm, which almost caused her to tear up. The second girl then said, “Hi! My name is Sarah, and my bias is Tao!” then, as the same as before, Tao back hugged her and gave his autograph in her hand. I thought, how lucky. Then before I knew it, it was my turn.

 

“H-Hi! My name is Jessica and my bias is Baekhyun!” I was FANGIRLING when after I said that, he back hugged me for about 30 seconds which was longer than Kyungsoo’s and Tao’s.

I gave him my palm but, I realized he wasn’t giving me an autograph, but, he was giving me his number but on Indonesia’s SIM Card. Kai realized he was taking a long time to “autograph”, “YA! Baekhyun, what took you so long to autograph this pretty girl!”

 

Wait what, did Kai just called me pretty? “Haha, Mian hae.” After us, the 3 girls were sent to our seats back, the concert went pretty well, with Baekhyun’s number on my hand ofcourse. When the concert was finished, every SM artist went out to celebrate, surprisingly, Baekhyun eyed me and used the “call me” symbol in his hand, I nodded and smiled in reply.

 

The next day, I had to go back to Surabaya because school was starting and I don’t live in Jakarta. “BZZTT BZZTT” goes my phone because it was on vibrate, I wondered who texted me when it was Sunday and everyone’s supposed to go to church, then Baekhyun’s name appeared! It was his number who texted me!

 

Baekhyun: Annyeong yeppeu yeoja! I’m still in Indonesia for about 1 week! Text me your address will ya! Jessica right?

Me: Annyeong oppa! I didn’t think you’ll remember me! Yes haha I’m Jess. Umm, I live in Surabaya, another city in Indonesia, but it’s close to Jakarta, my address is in “Garden Hill 27/8”

Baekhyun: How can I not remember a pretty girl like you Jess! Okay, thanks for the address, if I can I’ll visit you!

Me: OMG! Really?? Bring the other 11 members oppa! Gomawo!

Baekhyun: Okay! Bye! Safe flight!

Me: Kekeke~ Gomabsimida!

 

OMG!!! WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SEE?!?! DID HE JUST CALL ME PRETTY??? Wait let me slap my face. Ouch that hurt. THIS IS REALITY!!!!! AAAAHHH!!! *Welcome to my fangirling world…*