Visiting SM Entertainment

Fool For Love

So we layed on the bed and stared at the ceiling. “Yah~ You want to visit SM Entertainment?” Baekhyun asked,

 

“YESSS!!! Let’s go right now!” I said “Woah, calm down haha!” he replied. I grabbed my bag, got my jacket, and I said, “C’mon! Stop laying down in the bed! Let’s go!” I said, “Okay okay,” Baek said while laughing.

 

We reached SM Entertainment, and I didn’t expect to come here with my boyfriend *smirks smirks* *smirks even more*

 

I met lots of amazingly talented super stars! Like a lot of them. I met Tiffany Hwang of SNSD (SCREAMS! She’s my bias in SNSD by the way) Then, I met Donghae and Eunhyuk of Super Junior! I met Taeyeon too! She is amazingly talented and so darn gorgeous! All of them greeted Baekhyun nicely!

 

So, I thought, Ahh~ he’s really good here! LOL! I also met H.O.T! And G.O.D, if anyone remembered them, you guys are amazing! Baek toured me through SM Entertainment and made me very proud of him! “So here is SNSD’s practice room, while this is-” Baekhyun hasn’t even finished explaining when, “YAH! Can I go inside to SNSD’s practice room? Jebal!!” I said. “Arrasseo, arrasseo lets go!” Baek said while giggling.

 

“Omona! Baekhyun-ssi! Annyeong!” Yuri said, *JESS STAPH FANGIRLING* “Annyeong noona! This is my girlfriend, Jess! She’s a big fan of you guys!” Baek said, *JESSSSS STAPHH FANGIRLING PLS!* “Jinja? Come here! Let’s take a selfie!” Taeyeon eonnie said “U-um, okay…” I said, while walking to Taeyeon, CLICK CLICK the selfie was taken! I still cant believe that I took a selfie with Taeyeon, of SNSD!

 

“Yah Taee!! I want to take a photo too!” Tiffany said, “Fine!” Taeyeon said, “Yah~ Go to Tiffany! Kekeke~” she continued. I walked towards Fany’s side and took a selfie, overall, I took a selfie with all the members and walked out happily with Baek after saying thank you.

 

I screamed quietly in joy! “Yah! Are you that happy?” Baekhyun said while putting his arms around me, “DUDE! They are Girls Generation! Asia’s no1 Girlband! *screams*” I said, while fangirling, “Aigoo Jess..” Baek said while laughing.

 

After visiting SNSD, I went to Super Junior’s practice room, and took a selfie with all of them, at the end, I went to EXO’s practice room and greeted and hugged all of them! I also found Aileen and Catherine already there! “Yah! You guys!” I said while pointing to Catherine who was hanging out with Sehun and Chanyeol (ChanHun shippers hands up!) “Hehehe! We thought you were having fun hanging out with Baek! So, Me and Aileen decided to go to SM Entertainment to meet these idiotic boys!” Catherine said.

 

“Yah! Who’s the idiot?” Chanyeol and Sehun said almost in unison. “Yess! Hehe! Did you have fun?” Aileen said while smirking with Kyungsoo. It was funny how Kyungsoo’s smirk was similar to Aileen’s! They both look so cute!

 

“We only ate in the café and hanged out in the hotel room, then, I decide to bring her here!” Baek said, and you can’t believe, but the whole room smirked at us! How rude lol! “Yah! Mwoya!” Baekhyun and me said in unison.

 

“HAHAHAHHAA!” all of them laughed (Don’t get what’s so funny but okay..) “So what were you guys planning to do today?” Aileen asked, “We were going to practice Overdose, is it okay with you guys?” Tao said. Aileen, Catherine and me were literally fangirling. “Yes! Ofcourse it’s okay! We’re excited to watch!” we three said.
 

Then, the song started

“Come in
warning, warning warning, warning
warning, warning, warning, warning”

And so on. Their dance was amazing! I mean, they are all so talented!

We didn’t realize, it was almost midnight (Lol this isn’t Cinderella) so we decided to go back to the hotel. That night, I texted Baek:

 

Me: Oppa, you have any plans tomorrow?

Baekhyun: Aniya, wae?

Me: Wanna go to Everland? Or Lotte World?

Baekhyun: Lotte World it is! I’ll pick you up at 10!

Me: Kay! Bye!