The Official Date

Fool For Love

Next morning, I set my alarm to 8am, and I woke up that instant, LOL I think I was too excited. “Yah! What are you doing so early in the morning?” Aileen asked, “Yeah, you! Why?” Catherine added,

 

“Haha you guys look funny! I’m going to Lotte World with Baek!” I said, “JINJA???!!!” Both of them said. “Why are you so shocked? We’re a couple after all!” I said while laughing. “OH yeah! I almost forgot! I have to go to the café near this hotel to meet Sehun! JEEZ” Catherine said,

 

“ME TOO! I have to go to SM Entertainment to meet Kyungsoo! Argh” Aileen added, “Yah! Ppali will you?? Boys don’t like waiting!” I laughed. They immediately jumped out of bed, took a bath and got ready with their hair and makeup.

 

Aileen and Catherine left first because their so-called-date is at 9, while my sort-of-official-date is at 10 keke~

 

It was 9.55, I waited in the lobby, and I think, some Baek Stans recognizes me! I don’t know why though, when they passed me, they were smiling at me, so I smiled back, and they were whispering but they were smiling, so I hoped they’re not talking the negatives of me though.

 

“Too much neoya, Your love-” and there goes my overly loud ringtone, I quickly picked it up, and it was Baekhyun! “Jess, go outside, I’m already outside!” “Arrasseo oppa!” I went outside, and founded a big black van! Apparently his manager was driving, so I went to the back seat. I was surprised as we wore the couple tee we bought last time!! “We apparently have the same shirt! No way!” Baek said while smirking, “Oh stop smirking will yah!” I said while nudging his shoulders.

 

We stopped at Lotte World and it was my first time visiting it! We first rode, the “French Revolution” the ride which Lee Kwangsoo from Running Man rode (If you don’t know, feel free to search it in the internet keke~) After riding that, I was so happy, but Baek was a little bit dizzy. “Yahh! I’m dizzy! Huahhaha! Why do you like it so much?” he said, “It’s so fun! It’s like my first time here, and I’m already having a great time! *smirks*” I said, while smirking, “You said no smirking! You smirked!” he said while pouting, I pinched his cheek, “C’mon lets get some food!” while laughing.

 

After eating, we decided to right “Boong Boong Car” which reminded me of the scene where Cheon Song Yi (My love from another star) said “Boom Boom Ah~” It was hilarious! I also remembered that Baekhyun can make the best impression of doing it! While we were riding, I asked him, “Oppa! Can you make the impression of Cheon Song Yi’s Boom Boom ah? Hahaha”

 

“YAH!! ANIYA!! NO WAY!!” He said while driving the toy-but-human-sized-car, “Aw Jebal!! Please?” I pleaded with a-fail-aegyo pout. Then, he pointed to his cheeks, “Ppoppo first!” “Yah! Jinjaa!” “Ppali! You want the aegyo or not?” Baek said while smirking, “Fine!” I leaned in and gave him a kiss in the cheek. “Ah, arrasseo, BOOM BOOM AAHH!!” Well, that kiss was worth it to see that HILARIOUS aegyo! “HAHAHAH! That’s so funny yet cute!” I said.

 

When we almost finished everything and was about to go home, when there were fireworks, so we decided to take a selfie with our funky carnival-ly headbands! I went back to the hotel, while, Baek went back to his dorm. It was Day-2 already, so 2 more days, we’re off to go back to Indonesia, ARGH. At the hotel, Aileen and Catherine were already there, “Hi!” I said.

 

“Hohoho! Did someone have a great date?” Aileen said while smirking. “Oh SHADDAP! It was the best!” I exclaimed, “Did you guys take photos? Me want to see!!” Catherine said, “Okay, well fine” I said while giving my phone to them. Every minute they were either saying “Ooooohh” or “Awww!” They’re adorable! Haha!

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

It was an amazing day! Especially when she gave me the kiss! My head started turning around as I laughed by my self, that’s when Chen hyung came, “Yah! Why are you laughing by yourself like a crazy person! Oh wait! You went to Lotte World with Jess right?” he said while smirking.

 

There are too many smirking in this world, not even kidding right now. “Haha yes! It was the best!” I said. “Ohh! Ya! Did you get a ppoppo??” Kai hyung said while coming in. “Y-yes hahaha” I said while scratching my head in embarrassment. “Aw! How sweet!” Kai said while making kissy noises. “Yah! Hyung stop it! Hajima!” I said while laughing plus feeling grossed out!