EXO's in my city?!

Fool For Love

Ugh! Monday, I had to go to school, but when did I be so popular? The seniors whom don’t even know I existed before was saying Hi to me… I’m guessing that this is because of the SMTOWN Baekhyun calling me to the stage… Maybe I was right after all, because some Baekhyun stans at my school started to give me a look when I was passing at them but I ignored them.

 

During recess, my best friends, Aileen and Catherine (aka Leenoy and Rinnoy haha), were so darn talkative I don’t know why, they were usually very preserved and quiet… “JESS OH MY GOSH!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY WENT TO THAT STAGE AND GOT BACK HUGGED BY YOUR HUSBAND! And by the way, why was he taking a long time to give that autograph?? Tao and Kyungie (Aileen LOVED D.O so she called him Kyungie) didn’t take that long.

 

“Um.. I’ll tell you when we’re out from this canteen, because apparently, all has stared at me at least once..” I said, “Okay OKAY!!” said Catherine, “OMG Can you SHUSH! So Loud!” I said, we ended up laughing at the end. Once we were out at the canteen, Aileen begged me to tell what Baek wrote at my palm, “Okay guys, calm down, and please please please don’t scream out something weird okay?” I said, “Okay, we promise!” said Aileen and Catherine in unison.

 

 “He wrote me.. his.. phone number!” I said, “WHAT!?” Aileen and Catherine covered their mouths with their own hand preventing them screaming all along. “Why didn’t you tell us?! OMGGGG!!!” screamed Catherine, “Well, if I told you guys I knew the respond would be like this hahaha!” I said, “And did you know what he texted me afterwards?” I continued, “WHAT? WHAT?” said Aileen, “He asked me for my address and said that if he could, he could come to my house!”

 

“Rin, WHAT DID I JUST HEAR? DID I JUST HEAR THAT MY BEST FRIEND’s BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO HER HOUSE? AND DID I MENTION HE’s EXO’s BAEKHYUN?!” explained Aileen while fangirling. “AAAKKKK!!!!” screamed both Aileen and Catherine. “OMG Guys! So embarrassing! HAHHAH!!” we ended up laughing.

 

After school, I asked Aileen and Catherine to go hang out at my house, but they can’t, due to their individual courses, so I said Okay. When I got home, I was at my balcony, reading fanfics, oh, how I wish they were real.. That’s when my phone decided to ruined everything and forced me to go back to reality, but luckily, that text was from guess who…Baekhyun!!

 

Baekhyun: Annyeong! Good news Jess! I’m currently in Surabaya’s airport but I don’t know if I can go to your house, btw are your parents home? But I’m not sure I can go though.

Me: Hi Oppa! Really? Aw. That’s okay though even you don’t go to my house. Umm, no, my mom and sister is in my aunt’s house, until 10pm I guess, so this house is mine! Kekeke~

Baekhyun: Good! I mean, um okay, I’ll try to go! Bye!

Me: Kay! Bye!