They're leaving tomorrow...

Fool For Love

It was day 5 already, and I realize tomorrow, they’re going back, I feel like crying in the morning, but I tried to hold it in.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Oh no! Tomorrow’s the day we’re leaving! I’m still disappointed because I haven’t did as many things as I wished have done with Jess!

Today, I dropped her off to school, as usual, thank goodness at the car we weren’t so awkward and still joked around as usual. “Bye Oppa!” she said. “Bye paboooo!” I said. She smiled, and went inside the building. I went home, as usual, but this time, before going home, I stopped at a flower shop and bought 10 roses. I planned to give this to Jess after she got home from school later on.

 

Back to my own POV

 

AISH! Why must they go home tomorrow! In each class, I felt like I was about to cry, so I asked the teacher if I could wash up because I was sleepy, and the teacher asked my best classmate ever, to accompany me, her name was Claudia. “Since when Jay was sleepy,” she said. She called me Jay because she thought it was a nice name. “I wasn’t sleepy! I’m really sad, because, you know, Baekhyun and EXO’s leaving tomorrow…” I said.

 

After I washed up, I felt nicer because I told one of my friends what my problem was, I felt that my stress was gone, but I’m still in pain. During recess, me, Aileen and Catherine, were extremely quiet. We did not eat, talk, or face each other either.

 

“Yah, don’t be sad you guys, I know, I know, I’m very sad too, but they’re making their comeback, and SM doesn’t allow them to stay very long here, it’s not their home country…” I said, cheering them up, eventhough, inside, I feel like crying again.

 

“Yes, we understand, today, I already asked my mom, to go to your house again, please! We want to play! Hehe” Aileen said, creating a happier atmosphere, “Yes! Please! Me too! I want to meet the guys again, and take a selfie!” Catherine continued. “Yes ofcourse, I think Baek is going to pick us up again, let me call him…” I said.

 

“Jess! Annyeong! What’s up?” “Oppa! Are you going to pick us up?” “Yes! I’ll wait like yesterday again okay! Don’t forget to look right you pabo!” “Arrasseo, Annyeong!” “Annyeong!”. “Yes he’s going to pick us up!” I said to Aileen and Catherine, “Yeayy!” They both squealed.