Gone

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

Still in state of shock when I heard the news, Bomi rushed to my place to check my situation. Since I’m starting to panic Bomi stay calm and assuring me that everything will be ok. We headed to the embassy and try to get an update.

“Officer, could you please give the list of the survivors or list of casualties in Narita Airport bombing.” I asked the officer.

“I’m sorry Ms. Park but we cannot give any information until we received confirmation from Japan.” He answered.

“Please officer, I really need to know, I hope you understand my parents are supposed to arrive today, but up to this moment I haven’t hear anything from them. Please Mr. Officer.” I begged.

“We can only release official update and we will violate the rules all we can do now is too stay calm and wait.” The officer dismissed my request.

“Wait, I’d been waiting for freaking 5 hours already and yet all you will say is to wait. Tell me how long I should stay here just to get an update. You don’t understand it’s my parents who are there I’m not sure if they are still alive and all you will tell is to stay calm and wait.” I shouted not caring if all people in the embassy were looking at me.

“Ms. Park, we are doing our best, but the as of the moment, the update we can receive is limited. The place is still under quarantine since they are afraid that another explosion will occur. It might be a terrorist attack and we have to consider safety of other people as well.” The officer explained.

“You don’t understand Officer Lee.” As I let the tears flow freely.

“Chorong, everything will be ok, we just need to trust and don’t lose hope.” Bomi said as she give me comforting hugged.

“Ms. Park, we assure you don’t we will do our best to give the update the soonest.” The officer said.

We waited another 2 hours, I’m starting to lose hope, if not for Bomi and our other friends, I think I’ll go crazy for too much worrying.

“Chorong Unnie, I think you and Bomi Unnie should rest a bit, we will just wake you up if we already have an update.” Hayoung said.

“Yes unnie, you must be very tired the whole day, we can rotate in checking the status.” Naeun seconded.

“Hey, girls I bought coffee in the vendo but Chorong and Bomi Unnie you are not allowed to drink, you must sleep so you’ll have energy while we wait for the news.” It’s Eunji this time who speak up.

“Girls thank you very much for cheering me up. It is just hard for me not being aware what is really happening. I’m really worried about omma and appa.” I said.

“Everything will be alright unnie.” Namjoo said.

I always thought that I will no longer meet people who will truly care for me. After Luhan left I had a hard time getting along with other people. Not until I met these girls. Bomi, Eunjie, Nauen, Namjoo and Hayoung. Actually it is Bomi and Eunjie that are my classmates the other girls are younger than us, but it’s a good thing that we all get along. I’m happy that they are not only beautiful but they are really nice and I can say that they are really dependable on especially in times of hardship and shortcomings, a time like this. I became of oblivion of what is happening as I slowly drifted to sleep. I’m not aware how long I slept and had a dream.

1st scene…

It’s my seven year old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter