Acceptance of Reality

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

The moment as I saw Chorong, all glam up for that date with Wu Yi Fan a part of me wanted to stay her away from going with that guy.  I don’t understand why I feel this possessiveness but I know my limitation and can’t simply prohibit her to have a time of her life.  She deserves to be happy and to be loved and I can’t give her that, so I have to stay back and let her do her things.

“Chorong looks pretty.” Minsoek said as he patted my shoulder

I nod as I watched her walked toward the door with that Wu Yi Fan guy.

“Care for a drink, hyung? After dinner? Night is still young and we should enjoy and relax too!” Lay invited.

“Aniyo, I still have to call Yura.” I answered and continue walking to our dinner table.

“If that the case so I guess I have to retire early also, I’m bit tired due to our volleyball match.” Minsoek said.

“Tao, you’re drooling!” I heard chanyeol joked around Tao.

“Yah, I’m not! Tao protested.

“But you are blushing like a drank man.” Baekhyun added.

“Stop teasing him or else he wil cry.” Kai said which makes everyone laugh.

“Chorong eunnie, needs someone who will take care of her not someone who’s need to be taken care of.” Eunji said in a teasing tone.

“Chorong Noona is so pretty,” I heard Tao muttered silently behind my back.

“Yes she is pretty.” I told myself

***

I went straight to my room after dinner. I lied to my friends telling them that I have to talk to Yura, as of the moment I'm still not in the mood to talk to her and maybe she feels the same. I tossed and turned at my bed and Chorong’s image seems to be stucked on my mind.

I scratched my head, sat on the edge of the bed, play with my mobile phone, and off the television but those activities didn’t help at all. I changed my clothes and decided to go outside and take fresh air.  It already 10pm, still early knows that the beach front in every station is busy with different party people.

I walked quite far from our station until I reached a secluded part of the Island.  There were no people on the place and it is really serene.  As I went nearer on the beach I heard a soft sob and was surprise to see a figure of a woman sitting. Her profile is recognizable and my heart aches as I continuously hear her soft cry.  I can feel her pain.

“Hey Chorong-ah.” I muttered and when she look up I was right she is Chorong, she cried a little harder and as a reflex, seeing her I run toward her and hugged her tightly.

“Luhan” she said

“Rong Rong, why are crying, are you hurt or something? Did that Wu Yi Fan hurt you?” I asked her as I wiped the tears on her cheeks.

She remained quiet and holds on to me tightly, I don’t know how long, but I wanted to stay that way, it’s the only time I can feel her safe and somehow ease the pain she is going through.

“Chorong-ah, can you tell me what happened?” I asked as soon again

“Did he hurt you, Princess?” I continue.

She chooses not to say any word and hold onto me.

“Ok, I respect your decision; maybe we can talk about it some other time. Don’t cry anymore, you are safe with me.” I hugged her and kissed the top of head.

I don’t know how how but we stayed sitting on the sand. I occasionally kissed her head and her hair. She looks calmer now and though I refrain from asking her what had happened between her and that Wu Yi Fan.

“Are you ok now? I asked and she just nodded.

“You want me take me to your room?” I asked again.

“No, please Luhan don’t leave me!” she said and I regret that because she’s on the verge of crying again.  Seeing her in that state fuel my anger with that Wu Yi Fan, don’t know if he is the one who hurt her but at that very moment CHorong is under his responsibility.

“Hey, I’m here. I won’t leave you.” I assured her.

After few minutes of silence, Chorong started to speak up.

“He didn’t hurt me; he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter