Stay Strong

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

I left Luhan alone after hearing what he has to say. I’m sure he is getting frustrated at me, but my stubborn nature can’t simply accept and forget what had happened. I was alone dealing with my own life and decided not to depend on anyone, afraid that they will leave again. Apart from that, I don’t want any distraction now. Yes, I considered Luhan as a distraction, his presence make it hard for me to focus on my plans. I can’t deny the fact that after all this years he still has the same effect on me. The feeling of hurt and betrayal are still there but above all, my longing and affection surpassed every emotion I have now. I miss Luhan so much and I love him just like the same.

“Chorong Unnie, which do you like the pink or the yellow one?” Bomi asked me as showed me the dresses she handling with both hands.

“I like the pink one, but anyways you’ll look good in whatever color you wear.” I told her as I was admiring the dresses, especially the pink one. It was a simple sleeveless dress that embellished with tiny golden beads. Its length just reaches above the knee. The simple cut makes it more elegant.

“You’re so sweet unnie, kaja I will buy both.” She said while dragging me to the nearest cashier.

I keep Bomi’s company as she spent the whole day shopping. She already graduated and started working in her father’s company. Since I have no work for today, I decided to accompany her to end her continuous bugging of going with her in shopping mall to do the thing she like the most. It’s also my scapegoat, thinking that going out and spending time with friends will make me think less about Luhan.

“Unnie, do you know that Ha Young, started going out that Sehun guy?” Bomi excitedly told me.

“Oh, really, that’s great, I mean, he seems to be a fine guy and he is really good looking. I’m happy for Ha Young.” I said

“Yes Unnie, I heard he’s a medicine student and he goes to Harvard as well. I guess our little Ha Young is really lucky to be dating him. How about you unnie, when will I hear a news that your dating?” she teased me as she continue to munching the chocolate cake.

“You know that it’s not my priority. I need to focus on my work so I can save up and continue my studies. You know what my plans are. I find it really distracting” I told her.

“Yah, whatever you want I will support you unnie. But honestly, I’m curious who’s going to be your boyfriend, who will be that lucky guy?”

“Hahahaha…stop it. Maybe you’re telling how unlucky that guy is, whoever he is.” I laughed at her statement.

“Really Unnie, I’m sure there are guys, who are eyeing you too. Look at you, you are beautiful Unnie and I’m sure that person will fall in love with you more once he gets to know you.” She teased me again.

“I think, you have a more interesting love life than mine. What about that Minhyuk guy you were telling me” I thought you go out with him several times already” I back.

“Yah, oppa is a nice guy, I have to admit that I like him but were still on stage of getting to know each other and we don’t want to get in any relationship I’m not really sure about.  It’s a mutual agreement that we have to sort our feelings first before stepping in the next level.” She exclaimed confidently, but she can’t hide anything from me. I feel that she had already fallen to her Minhyuk oppa.

I’m glad that my friends are happy with their relationships. First, it’s Naeun, she’s now busy taking care of her little family with Taemin and Taeun. The news about Oh Hayoung dating doesn’t shock me at all; I witnessed their stolen glances and flirty smiles at Taeun Baptismal party.  Of course Bomi, this girl deserves all the happiness too, her exclusive dates with her childhood friend is something to rejoice at least her love for him is not one-sided and I hope they will become official couple soon. As for Eunji and Namjoo, these girls are really busy bodies as well. Eunji’s devoting most of her time on her newly established career. She started managing her own studio and busy being a vocal coach. For Namjoo, this quirky girl is pretty much enjoying being single as well but she’s really active now on her charity and volunteer works, it suits her carefree personality.

We continue strolling at the mall up to exhaustion. It was already 9pm when we decided to go home.

“Thank you Bomi for the ride. I really had fun today.” I said as she parked the car. Before I could open the door, Bomi stopped me and handed me two boxes.

“What’s this?” I questioned curiously.

“Why don’t you open and see it yourself.” She winked as I do what she asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter