Clear

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong’s POV

“Are you ok Eunmi?” I asked her as I watched her rubbed the temple of her head.

“Aish, I guess I drank a lot, I just hope that I didn’t do anything stupid!” she answered with her sounding still sleepy.

“Ah, that! I don’t think it’s really embarrassing; it’s just your endless chatter. By the way, it was Tao who send you home last night.” I continue as I placed the towels in the laundry basket.

“What, oh my, how can I face him? Gosh!” she frets as she clutch on her apron.

“Neh, Tao seems to be a nice guy, so it’s not really a big deal, don’t worry that much.” I said while I tapped her shoulder.

“But, what if I did something strange at his car.” She whined.

“Yah, that’s the thing I didn’t know.” I laughed at her weird facial expression.

Hours passed quickly and I already finished my tasks for a day. Tomorrow will be different, because I have to face Wu Yi Fan again, that weird guy. I felt my phone vibrating from my pocket I take a look at it to find out that it is Luhan who is calling.

“Yeoboseyo, Luhan, why did you call?” I asked him.

“Chorong, I call you because I cannot fetch you at work, I’m still in the office with Appa and I think the meeting with this important supplier wouldn’t end anytime soon.” He explained.

“Neh, that’s ok, I can go home on my own. See you later and break a leg.” I cheered him.

“Don’t wait for me anymore, go to sleep early.” He instructed.

“Arraso, you also, don’t forget to eat. Bye Han!” I ended the call and slipped my phone again on my pocket.

***

I woke up early and saw Luhan lying beside me. I stay still as I glance at him, he look so peaceful and handsome, he looks like an angel with those long and thick lashes that framing his eyes and my eyes landed on his cheery lips. *Luhan, why you have to be this handsome. You’re so near yet so Far. Tell me, how I can I fight this feeling.* I sighed quietly and get out of the bed silently, careful not to wake him up.

***

I already change into my uniform and went straight at room 305. *For sure that Wu Yi Fan is already waiting for Me.* I silently thought. It’s already 8am and he is still not opening the door so I used the key card instead. I was right he is not in the room and the beddings are neatly arranged. “Aish, he told me I should be here but it’s clear that he is not here. What I’m supposed to do?”

I was in deep thought when I heard someone spoke. “Talking alone, so my first impression was right, my slave is crazy.” His voice is too deep as he said that with his arms folded against his chest. He is wearing his gym attire and he is sporting that annoying smirk again. *Oh my God why he is here all of the sudden*

“Yah, are you going to just stand there forever? He said sounding irritated. “Park Chorong, I’m going to gym so better prepare my breakfast. I want to eat my breakfast near the pool area.” He instructed.

“What would you like for breakfast sir?” I asked him.

“Just order the usual, but make sure it’s still edible right after I finish my workout.” He said in almost whisper as he leaned closer to my ears. Before I could say anything he is already out of sight.

The hours passed by and all I did the whole day is to follow him like a dog. He ordered me to do this thing for him like I want bottled water, get this for me, call the hotel lobby, clean this and that. I never felt so tired that I wanted to end the day quickly. When I was about to go home, I received a massage from him again instructing me to go back to his room. At the time I arrived he is already standing at the door.

“What do you need sir?” I asked him curiously.

“Ah, I just forgot to give this to you.” He handed me an elegant looking box and if I’m not wrong it contain expensive perfume.

“You give the other one to that stupid girl, I forgot her name.” he said while I’m still looking at the box, I know he is referring to Eunmi.

“Yah, are you not going to accept it, don’t you know how expensive it is? Aish,” he said.

“Exactly, I know that is expensive and we have a rule here that we are not allow to accept any gift from the guests.” I explained to him.

“Yah, another stupid house rules, just accept it or do you want me to tell it to your supervisor.” He insisted.

“But sir.” I protested

“I won’t take no for an answer, I’ll just tell them that I’m very particular with the scent. I don’t want cheap smelling perfume. It gives me allergy. ” He leaned closely to meet my eyes as he said that. I would like to slap him as I heard him say that, again with his insulting words. It left me no choice but to accept his present which I discreetly put it in my bag.

“Good, if you will be obedient always, I’ll make your life easy.” He smirked again and he headed to his king size bed to lie down. “Park Chorong, I’m expecting you that you will used that I don’t want my gift being taken for granted. So be here tomorrow at exactly 8am and close the door when you leave. He ordered.

I really can’t understand his behavior, such a bipolar. The day was really exhausting, I feel asleep not even bother to change into my sleepwear.

***

“Chorong, wake up.” I heard someone called my name. “Aish, you didn’t even change your clothes.” I rubbed my eyes as soon as I realized it was Luhan.

“Han, I’m so sleepy, let me sleep.” I muttered before closing my eyes again.

“Yah, Rongie, what I’m going to do with you? Really tired huh! Sleep tight then.” I heard his soft laugh. He pulled me closer to him and felt his lips landed on my head. “Good night Rong Rong.”

“Thank you Han!” I murmured before I drifted to a very much needed sleep.

***

“Oh, my God, did he really give this. It is really expensive. Even with my two years’ salary I don’t think I can buy this. Maybe he is not that evil after all.” I let a small laugh as Eunmi squeal over the bottl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter