Again

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

I said goodnight to Luhan, although I’m not really at ease with the idea of going on vacation with him I cannot simply discard her omma’s invitation.  A part of me would like to say no but at the same time I can’t help but to feel thrilled too for the trip. I set the alarm clock at 3:30am. I need to get ready since the flight is at 6am. I don’t want to appear excited but also I don’t want to act primadonna. Honestly, I had a hard time sleeping. The bed felt so comfy but my thought is filled of something or rather someone else. I close my eyes and tried to sleep.  

I woke up even before the alarm clock serves it purpose. I took a bath and get ready. While fixing my things I heard a soft knock at the door. I hurriedly open the door and saw Luhan standing there. As anticipated, I was captivated again with his handsome features and I hate myself for acting flabbergasted all the time he is near. I should guard my heart and I have decided to forget all the feelings I have for him since his presence is going to be my down fall and before I get totally drawn to him. I saw him let out a soft smile before asking me, if I’m ready to go as he helped me with my luggage.

I was a bit surprised when I go downstairs and learned that Aunt and Uncle Lu were already awake and waiting for us.

“Ok, I think you’re both ready, we will send you off the airport. But before that, let me take a picture.” Omma said.

Aunt Lu instructed us, to stand beside each other and happily took a picture of us. “Omo, you two are cute together. Yeah just like the old days.”

“Ppali ppali, better get ready now. Don’t you want to be late and left behind right? Kaja let’s go! Uncle Lu told us.

We arrived at the airport at exactly 5:00am.

“Kids, enjoy your vacation and take a lot of pictures.” Aunt Lu told us.

“Luhan, take care of Chorong.” Uncle Lu seconded.

I seat near the window and keep my focus on other thing. Luhan sat beside me and he seems to be interested with other things as well. I closed my eyes and just pretended to sleep thinking that it will somehow lessen the out of your depth atmosphere. I remained immobile so my act will come out natural and maybe I’m really good at pretending when I heard Luhan sigh and blurted something I didn’t expect.

“Aish, Rongie, how can you just sleep like that? Do you hate me that much? Why do you keep on ignoring me? You know I missed you so much but you keep on pushing me away. I want to spend some times with you like before we did before, but it seems you’re not fine having me around. I hope you find a place in your heart to forgive. I missed you so much and I’m sorry for hurting and not believing in you.”

I felt him shifted his position. I pretended not to hear everything that he said but in reality I would like to hug him and say the same thing to him. I let out the tears silently as I don’t want him to hear me sob. I’m afraid that I will lose control and breakdown in front of him.

We arrived at exactly 8:00am, at the airport a car that will bring us to our hotel is already waiting for us. But before we can get in the car Luhan excused himself to make a phone call and to be exact he called Yura. It is all clear that Luhan want to fix thing between us but apparently it is still Yura that he love and cares about. I let him finish the call and I hopped in first in the car. I put on my headset and didn’t mind how long it took him to finish the call. The ride to our hotel is quiet like of what we had on the plane. No one bother to start the conversation.

We reached our destination after 30 minutes travel. Again I was marveled with what I saw. I was thinking that we will just stay in a hotel but the place is beyond what I expected. Still I’m not used to Lu’s family extravagant lifestyle. We were staying on one of their rest house in Jeju Island. This one is on top of the hill with 360 degree view of the sea surrounding the Island. The landscapes are just perfect, the seas of flowers are the view to behold and I can’t but to feel happy at the sceneries I’m seeing now. My reverie was soon cut as soon as I heard the butler called me.

“Young Miss, le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter