It's Another Goodbye

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

Dinner was all set when Yura and I arrived at our house for dinner. Tonight we will announce that I accepted a scholarship and I’m going to America to pursue our college education that Yura and I will fly to America the day after our graduation. As we entered the house I saw a familiar figure and voice, she was having a conversation with my Omma. It was Park Chorong my ex-best friend, she’s still in our school uniform and didn’t even bother to dress nicely for the occasion. I secretly look at her, to be honest I’d been missing her presence, it’s been one month since we last talk after that confession incident. I choose to shun her and reject her for I’m afraid that I will hurt her more because I can’t simply love her back the way she does towards me.

“Oh, I see, I didn’t know that she here.” Yura interrupted

“Baby, It’s not my fault that my parents invited them for dinner. I hope you understand that they are family friends.” I said to Yura.

“Oppa, I know that we cannot avoid meeting her, but I know you only have your eyes on me. I love you”

“I love you too.” I assured her

I kissed her on the cheek, until I heard my Omma’s voice behind us. “Luhan Yura, the Parks are already here, we should start eating.

Yura sat beside me while I’m sitting across Chorong, her head is slightly down as if she’s avoiding my glance. I can feel that she is uneasy and is trying hard to ignore our presence. I felt Yura hold my hand tightly. I smiled at her, assuring that my whole attention is with her all night. I don’t want her to feel ignored after the incident that happened between her and Chorong. Since then, I noticed the sudden change on her behavior. She is becoming a bit clingy which I don’t mind since I love having her around. What I don’t understand that she easily get annoyed and irritated even the simple things. I’d like to think that its Chorong fault if not she confessed that night, Yura will not feel insecure and possessive. My friends even told that Yura is acting weird all the time, that she always throw deathly glance on girls who are trying to get my attention.

But I just laughed at their comments, for me Yura is the sweetest and the most caring person I know. Every girl in the school is envy because she’s the school Queenka. I considered myself as the luckiest boy in world when she accepted me as her boyfriend despite the fact that she has many admirers. I’m very glad that she chose me among others. God knows how much I love her that I always want to be with her, that I will do everything to make her the happiest girlfriend in the world.

Again my Omma broke the silence and the awkwardness of the situation.

“Oh, it’s only two months and you’re going to graduate. I can’t believe Luhan and Chorong you’re going to college now. I would assume that you’ll attend the same college.” She said

“Yah, I don’t think Chorong already make a decision in which university she will attend. I guess Luhan h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter