To Relax and Unwind

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

I woke up and soon realized I’m lying in a bed, but not really sure if I’m on my own bed. I opened my eyes but my vision is still blurred and I can’t see anything cleared so I remained immobile. My thoughts were like “Why the ceiling is so high? Why the bed seems to wide and why the beddings emit familiar musk fragrance? I try to recall what happened but my thoughts were interrupted by that deep manly voice.

“Yah, what happened in there, is passing out part of your drama?” I looked around the surrounding and I could only utter “What I ‘am doing here?”

“I think, I’m the one who should ask, what had exactly happen there, you look so pale and all of the sudden you passed out. Did you forget to eat your breakfast or were you drunk? You scared the hell out of me. I thought of bringing you to the hospital because you’re totally unconscious. Are you sick or something? You know I don’t want to be dealing with sickly people.” His endless chatter sounds like he was scolding me. He touched my forehead; I know that is to check my temperature.

“I’m sorry Mr. Wu, I think I’m ok now! I don’t want to bother you anymore! I said as I tried to stand up out of his bed.”

“Yah, are you stupid, what if you pass out again? Just, rest for a while I already call that Eunmi to help and send you home.” He protested.

“Send me home? I asked in shocked. I’m ok now and I can’t just go home. I have many things to do and I think I had enough rest already. I dismiss his idea as I sat down on the edge of the bed to look for my slippers.

“No, you look pale and I also tell your supervisor that you have to take a week vacation so you could fully recover.” He said with concern tone but he is not looking at me.

“Mr. Wu, I can’t afford to take a very long leave. I’m saving those for conversation; the equivalent amount of the money is enough for me to pay for tuition fee for the coming school year. Please Mr. Wu don’t send me home.” I’m on verge of tearing up as I plead.

“Hey, who told you that you’ll get deduction? I already told your supervisor and the HR Department that it will be a paid leave but they will not deduct anything on your leave credit.” He told me with that familiar smirk.

“Really, Mr. Wu! I promise that I will work harder as soon as I get better. I owe you big time and I really appreciate your kindness. Thank you very much and I don’t really know how I can repay you.” This time I allow my tears to fall down.

He walked near me and handed me her handkerchief. It is blue in color and I know it is one of those expensive types. “You’re such a cry baby; you don’t have to repay me. Just get better ok!” he smiled as he said those kind words, and I can say that one is genuine. “By the way I’ll be out for business for a week so meaning you’ll be free. No worries I will not disturbed you while you are on vacation leave.” He continues.

“Chorong, Mr. Wu!” Eunmi appeared out of nowhere with her looking so worried. She hugged me and blurted “Chorong, what happened to you? You don’t know how worried I and Ms. Choi were.”

“Neh, I’m ok, I’m just I bit dizzy may because I was tired. I’m sorry for making you worry.” I gave her my apologetic smile.

“Kaja, I’ll send you home! Mr. Wu, thank you for treating my friend nicely. We will go ahead. Chorong you should get proper rest.” She said as she assisted me walking out of the room.

“Mr. Wu, thank you very much again.” I bowed at him before heading the door.

“Take care of yourself Park Chorong. Make sure that you’re already ok when I get back.” He said with that assuring smile.

***

“Are you sure you feel ok? You still look so pale and tired.” Eunmi asked me again as we went out the exut door to the parking area.

“I’m ok like you said; maybe I just need to rest! How will you send me home, do we have to ride a bike together?” I asked curiously.

“Just wait.” She said while she keeps looking in other direction. “Here he goes.”

“What?” I asked and I noticed a car fast approaching us.

The car window rolled out and was surprised to see Tao inside the car. He immediately went out of the car and walked towards me with his anxious looking face.

“Noona, are you ok? Eunmi told me that you passed out earlier, were you hurt or something?” Tao said and he hugged me. His behavior made me speechless.

“Yah, Taoshii, Don’t you think you’re hugging Chorong so tight. You might be suff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter