Residue of Paradise

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong’s POV

If this is heaven, I don’t know.  Luhan is making me go crazy.  I know he haven’t fix things with Yura and what we were doing isn’t right but I’m just too weak to fight, my love for him is stronger and I know I just can’t let him go.  There were times that I prayed that I would meet someone who will make me forget Luhan but that was closest to impossible as I know my faith is stronger, that Luhan is the right one for me.  I want to be selfish and think only about myself just even for just now.

I allowed him to deepen our kiss until I already felt dizzy, my knees were already shaking and if we were not sitting, I know they will give up.  I cling onto him and breathe on the same air he breathes.  I’m not aware how long time had passed; we were lying comfortably on my bed holding each other.  He occasionally dropped kisses on my forehead, my eyelids, and my nose that usually ended on my lips.  I just love everything about him and everything that he does.

“Luhan-ah, what time is it?” I’m the first one broke our almost dream-like state.

He looked at his wrist watch and sighed. “Chorong-ah, I thing we really need to get up it’s already 8:30 and our flight is at 11:00am.” “But”

“But?” I asked.

“But if you want we can stay here longer, we just have to book an early flight tomorrow or the other day.  Beside I want to spend more time alone with you.” He teased.

“Neh, I think we should already get up.  I don’t want them to get suspicious and all.” I answered nervously.

I felt him grabbed my waist as soon as I attempted to get out of the bed. “And what if they get suspicious? Don’t tell me Ms. Park that you’re ashame if they’ll know that we are already together?”

“It’s not that, I mean everything seems to be too fast. You know…I don’t know how I will explain to them…” I answered.

 “You’re worrying too much and you’re blushing really hard, Chorong-ah, you’re too cute” and he pecked my lips once again. “Did I tell you already that I love kissing you?”

“Luhan!” I said almost breatheless.

“Just let them think whatever they want, what important now is us and our feelings for each other.” He said with his assuring smile. *Oh my God, How can you be this handsome Luhan?*

“Kaja, hurry and go to room and shower!” I literally push him on the door.

“Neh, I can shower here, or we can shower together if you want.” He winks.

“Yah, ert get out! You’re unbelievable.” I said.

“Whatever you say miss, you just love this handsome ert so much.” He said before leaving the room.

***

“Good Morning Chorong-ah!” It was Minsoek who greeted me.

“Good Morning Minsoek-oppa!” I said as I took a sit beside Luhan.

“Eunnie, how’s you’re date with Mr. Yi Fan?” Namjoo and Ha Young said in chorus.

Luhan noticed that I got nervous with their questions, he hold my hand gently under the table to assure that everything is alright.

“Yeah, it was ok, basically it’s more of a fashion show, so I spent the night watching and sitting there.” I said calmly before I look at Luhan.

“How about Mr. Yi Fan?  Come on spill something, did he surprise you or he did something special?” Naeun asked curiously.

“Neh, you’re imagining too much. As I said before it is just part of the deal working for him.” I said trying to avoid their gaze.

“Well, it’s seems you’re not in the mood yet to tell us what happened last night. Better we keep our mouth shut and refrain from asking.” Bomi blurted which made me smile a little.

***

The flight going back to Soeul isn’t really eventful. I choose to sit beside the girls and I’m happy that they respect my silence about what really happened about what they so called date with my boss Wu Yi Fan.  So literally I spent my time sleeping the whole flight.

When we get off the plane, Tao offered me ride home but Luhan came on the scene saying that he shouldn’t bother taking me home, because according to him I’am his responsibility.

“Thank you, Tao-shii, I really appreciate your kindness and I hope we could share more time for adventure. What can you say about sky diving or white water rafting?” I said trying to cheer him up. I know he obviously got disappointed because of Luhan, as he always blocking him.

“Really, Chorong-Noona? Of course I’am up to any adventure as long as I will do it with you.” He said cheerfully.

“Hey guys, what taking you so long?” Luhan said looked already pissed off.

“Goodbye Tao-shii.  See you around.” I said and give him a brotherly-sisterly hug.

“See you again, Chorong Noona!”

I went straight to the car only to see Luhan giving me an odd look.

“Yeah, what’s with that?” I asked Luhan, referring to his frown and pout.

“What?” he asked innocently.

“Yah, nothing!” I said suspiciousl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter